Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2200 parse as Carnage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2200 parse as Carnage

Okuy
12.10.2012 , 03:24 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Datku View Post
Urgh why was this bumped back up again? As others have said if anyone takes a look at Vexo's post history (or marshmellow as he is on these forums) its obvious he is a troll. His own server has a thread him and his boyfriend put up stroking each others epeen over DPS and challenging others to post their dps to see who is the best on the server. When his post turned into a 10+ page flame war against him that he claims he was only doing to copy another server (EU server I think) that had a similar thread. So yes ladies and children....this guy is all about stroking his big, inflated epeen. Be careful you don't keep stroking him or you might get a face full of something.

I know from experience and from running with some of my servers top guilds (Revenant/shadowdragons etc) what well geared dps ranges are and as a similarly geared marauder with close to 15 years of MMO experience (this is Marshmellows "first" MMO so he claims), I am not saying I am the best or that I am a god at my class but I do know how to play my class and again from running HM Raids with my server top raiding guilds I have seen where dps ranges during fights to know that I often top the parses but do not put out 2200+ dps against a single target long duration fight. AoE sure that's easy but even claiming he did 2200 not only against a raid op target dummy but against the withering terror boss at the end of the fight and not helping with adds (which means he averaged 2200 so he had to do 2500+ for the duration of the fight to off set movement dps looses etc to claim a 2200 dps parse) is well...laughable.

If any congrats are to be given to the OP they would be well done for Trolling and getting a 12 page thread. I hear he has some plans to a moon sized battle station he plans to sell soon too.
*Talks about people epeening, makes rude comments.*
*Repeatedly posts about his top server rated guilds* (lol whats that even really mean?? Nothing, and no one knows those guild names.)
*Shows nothing that makes his speech viable* (probably just like his dps)
???????
*has no idea wut hes doing*
Please continue.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Datku
12.10.2012 , 03:30 PM | #122
Oh I'm sorry...did your boyfriend send you here to support him? Or you just really aggressive and stepping up on your own? No matter...as you said I am an unknown for all you know....just as you and your boyfriend are unknown from unknown guilds in an unknown game. Enjoy your self and please do us a favor and post your wedding pics...nothing from the honey moon god knows we don't need to see that but a nice one of you kissing while feeding cake to each other would really be great.

And with this I am out of this thread. Stroke all you like if it makes you feel good about yourselves.
~~~
Krayt Dragon

Lilura 50 Sorc, Kilva 40 Sniper, Datku 40 Power Tech, Ciedoc 50 Marauder

Okuy
12.10.2012 , 04:32 PM | #123
Oh I'm sorry...did your boyfriend send you here to support him? Or you just really aggressive and stepping up on your own? No matter...as you said I am an unknown for all you know....just as you and your boyfriend are unknown from unknown guilds in an unknown game. Enjoy your self and please do us a favor and post your wedding pics...nothing from the honey moon god knows we don't need to see that but a nice one of you kissing while feeding cake to each other would really be great.

And with this I am out of this thread. Stroke all you like if it makes you feel good about yourselves.
I don't think you're old enough to be playing this game. Oh an please do me a favor, and try to think of a comeback of your own. hur ill stert speling bdly soo yu cun hav somtin to use fer yur nekxt mazin combac.
#Don'tGetTooOriginal
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

ancksunamur
12.11.2012 , 03:12 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
I don't think you're old enough to be playing this game. Oh an please do me a favor, and try to think of a comeback of your own. hur ill stert speling bdly soo yu cun hav somtin to use fer yur nekxt mazin combac.
#Don'tGetTooOriginal
He doesn't get many but that's funny!
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

Leonidax
12.19.2012 , 04:58 PM | #125
sorry mispost

paowee
12.20.2012 , 06:27 PM | #126
I often top the parses but do not put out 2200+ dps against a single target long duration fight.
Quote:
To claim a 2200 dps parse) is well...laughable.
2200 is possible... i've personally seen 2150 on a Gunslinger friend of mine. Right now I myself am sitting at a measly 2033 DPS (5 min fight, no BT, 1 adrenal)... on the dummy...
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records