Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2200 parse as Carnage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
2200 parse as Carnage

Gorband's Avatar


Gorband
12.09.2012 , 07:10 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. Also http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/1284343.jpg i have no reason to make any fancy changes or comments about this like you do mine. lol
#1000Words
That's only cause you can never think of anything original or clever to begin with but what's wrong with that picture? At least that guy has a sense of dress and hairstyle

The only reason that I posted on this forum was to bash on Vexo and his retarded way of thinking that PTR kills count as progression kills, and to also show everyone the type of idiocy that we put up with on a daily basis on "The Bastion" server. When people make comments about every time they laugh when they see your posts, they're not laughing with you but at you. It's sad that you are so ignorant that you can't even tell.

Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Hey #Mauull the #Merciless here, guy whos always on your #Mind. i would just like to inform this cutie that he need not be jealous for im not taken, i have no butt buddy currently. Also lets not get onto the whole stupid talk seeing as how obviously weakminded you are if you're letting my slogan get to you, and also letting vexo get to you, now thats a sure sign of idiocy. Back to the #ButtBuddy thing, see'ing as with your #SexualOrientation i would understand why you would be jealous but second reassurance, im not taken so please dont let that stop you. #IHeardYourVoiceInVentItsNoSecret
That's not what you said last night when you wanted me to tickle your sphincter as I twirled my fingers through your 1970s hair due.
SuckaFish Officer - Empire (The Bastion)
55 MR: Gorband | 55 OP: Kyuubandi | 55 PT: Boltbandi
50 SC: Golband | 50 ST: Kaibandi | 50 CD: Kurama

maebeebuzz's Avatar


maebeebuzz
12.09.2012 , 09:38 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Hey #Mauull the #Merciless here, guy whos always on your #Mind. i would just like to inform this cutie that he need not be jealous for im not taken, i have no butt buddy currently. Also lets not get onto the whole stupid talk seeing as how obviously weakminded you are if you're letting my slogan get to you, and also letting vexo get to you, now thats a sure sign of idiocy. Back to the #ButtBuddy thing, see'ing as with your #SexualOrientation i would understand why you would be jealous but second reassurance, im not taken so please dont let that stop you. #IHeardYourVoiceInVentItsNoSecret
How are you not taken?! I thought you were all mine </3

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 10:07 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorband View Post
That's only cause you can never think of anything original or clever to begin with but what's wrong with that picture? At least that guy has a sense of dress and hairstyle

The only reason that I posted on this forum was to bash on Vexo and his retarded way of thinking that PRT kills count as progression kills, and to also show everyone the type of idiocy that we put up with on a daily basis on "The Bastion" server. When people make comments about every time they laugh when they see your posts, they're not laughing with you but at you. It's sad that you are so ignorant that you can't even tell.



That's not what you said last night when you wanted me to tickle your sphincter as I twirled my fingers through your 1970s hair due.
#picturesays1000words

Anyways, I said world first ever meaning the first time it was ever killed, which is not a lie. I have not trolled or said anything in general chat in the past month and a half. Oh wait, you wouldn't know that because you put me on ignore after I did nothing to you.

Also your voice is cute. Don't be hatin' on the flow bro, its better than your scraggly hair cut.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
12.09.2012 , 11:09 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
#picturesays1000words

Anyways, I said world first ever meaning the first time it was ever killed, which is not a lie. I have not trolled or said anything in general chat in the past month and a half. Oh wait, you wouldn't know that because you put me on ignore after I did nothing to you.

Also your voice is cute. Don't be hatin' on the flow bro, its better than your scraggly hair cut.
1 more time and reread this slowly please. Ok here it comes, I hope your ready... PTR KILLS DON'T COUNT! Am sorry they don't never have. Not to mention you weren't there. Ok I feel better, the good stuffs flowin.

Now I don't have you ignored, and I will testify that the little I actually read of general I have not seen you there. But is it coincidental that when we call you out on it you all of a suddenly stopped? just a question. Am sure you have a reason.
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 11:16 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
1 more time and reread this slowly please. Ok here it comes, I hope your ready... PTR KILLS DON'T COUNT! Am sorry they don't never have. Not to mention you weren't there. Ok I feel better, the good stuffs flowin.

Now I don't have you ignored, and I will testify that the little I actually read of general I have not seen you there. But is it coincidental that when we call you out on it you all of a suddenly stopped? just a question. Am sure you have a reason.
That post was directed towards Gorband.

Anyways, technically, what I said is true because it was the first ever clear, thats all I'm saying. I haven't been trolling general so I don't get banned again.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
12.09.2012 , 11:19 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
That post was directed towards Gorband.

Anyways, technically, what I said is true because it was the first ever clear, thats all I'm saying. I haven't been trolling general so I don't get banned again.
Lol, Hi wall how are u... Am fine... I hate Sunday nights, means I have to go to work in the morning... I see... Did you know that PTR kills don't matter? Its ok wall at least you'll listen /facepalm
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 11:21 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
Lol, Hi wall how are u... Am fine... I hate Sunday nights, means I have to go to work in the morning... I see... Did you know that PTR kills don't matter? Its ok wall at least you'll listen /facepalm
Can you not read? I agreed that PTS kills don't count for progression, I was just saying that it was actually the first clear of it ever in the entire world.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.09.2012 , 11:21 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorband View Post
That's only cause you can never think of anything original or clever to begin with but what's wrong with that picture? At least that guy has a sense of dress and hairstyle

The only reason that I posted on this forum was to bash on Vexo and his retarded way of thinking that PTR kills count as progression kills, and to also show everyone the type of idiocy that we put up with on a daily basis on "The Bastion" server. When people make comments about every time they laugh when they see your posts, they're not laughing with you but at you. It's sad that you are so ignorant that you can't even tell.



That's not what you said last night when you wanted me to tickle your sphincter as I twirled my fingers through your 1970s hair due.
Hey Gorband do you even lift?
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
12.10.2012 , 10:27 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by maebeebuzz View Post
How are you not taken?! I thought you were all mine </3
But you said not to tell them til the time was right.. sorry #SadFace
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Datku's Avatar


Datku
12.10.2012 , 11:29 AM | #120
Urgh why was this bumped back up again? As others have said if anyone takes a look at Vexo's post history (or marshmellow as he is on these forums) its obvious he is a troll. His own server has a thread him and his boyfriend put up stroking each others epeen over DPS and challenging others to post their dps to see who is the best on the server. When his post turned into a 10+ page flame war against him that he claims he was only doing to copy another server (EU server I think) that had a similar thread. So yes ladies and children....this guy is all about stroking his big, inflated epeen. Be careful you don't keep stroking him or you might get a face full of something.

I know from experience and from running with some of my servers top guilds (Revenant/shadowdragons etc) what well geared dps ranges are and as a similarly geared marauder with close to 15 years of MMO experience (this is Marshmellows "first" MMO so he claims), I am not saying I am the best or that I am a god at my class but I do know how to play my class and again from running HM Raids with my server top raiding guilds I have seen where dps ranges during fights to know that I often top the parses but do not put out 2200+ dps against a single target long duration fight. AoE sure that's easy but even claiming he did 2200 not only against a raid op target dummy but against the withering terror boss at the end of the fight and not helping with adds (which means he averaged 2200 so he had to do 2500+ for the duration of the fight to off set movement dps looses etc to claim a 2200 dps parse) is well...laughable.

If any congrats are to be given to the OP they would be well done for Trolling and getting a 12 page thread. I hear he has some plans to a moon sized battle station he plans to sell soon too.
~~~
Krayt Dragon

Lilura 50 Sorc, Kilva 40 Sniper, Datku 40 Power Tech, Ciedoc 50 Marauder