Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lets get a Huttball Arena

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lets get a Huttball Arena

triputean
11.05.2012 , 08:05 PM | #1
Off all the PVP games Huttball is my fav, so i got thinking how awsome it would be if on narr shadar there was an arena you could go to to play or watch huttballinstead of waiting for the chance that you might get a game. Let me know what you think please

Tommot
11.05.2012 , 08:09 PM | #2
I think it would be cool just to see a new Hutball map. I know a lot of PvPers dont enjoy Hutball, so if they implement cross server queues then they could create 2 different queues. One for Hutball maps, the other for "regular" Warzones.

IMO, Hutball is pretty much the only thing in PvP that makes SWTOR unique compared to other MMOs.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

ntrz
11.05.2012 , 10:44 PM | #3
I think it would be cool if they let you que for individual wz's, rather than just que for wz's and hope you get one that isn't what you don't like to play! Also, cross server ques... y u no?

Hett
11.06.2012 , 03:51 AM | #4
I'm a fan of huttball and I'd like to have a social sanctuary area where to queue up for huttball games, speak freely to the people from the other faction and also queue up as spectator to follow a player of choice into an huttball game.

iDraxter
11.06.2012 , 06:43 AM | #5
I love huttball the most if I could i would queue only for it if the pvp queue would ve been like the pve groupfinder, i wouldn`t mind being a spectator but only Ranked or guild vs guild run would be worth watching, i think it would help lots of ppl to learn how to play with ur team not solo and I`m sure some ppl might even do commentary (casters) on them on youtube
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

Stenrik
11.06.2012 , 07:27 AM | #6
I too love Huttball, even with lowbie PUGs (harder to, but still fun).
I absolutely agree that there should be more maps. They've already developed the ball mechanics, so certainly the next maps should take less time and resources to develop... right? I mean, right?

NurseDonut
11.06.2012 , 07:34 AM | #7
I would also love more Huttball maps. Great game.

Perhaps one that isn't so focused on range damage and leaps.

Sztoid
11.06.2012 , 07:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by triputean View Post
Off all the PVP games Huttball is my fav, so i got thinking how awsome it would be if on narr shadar there was an arena you could go to to play or watch huttballinstead of waiting for the chance that you might get a game. Let me know what you think please
That would be cool to see actual games in progress, but I also like the idea of playing a friendly game if you're in the area without the life and death competitiveness.

Hett
11.07.2012 , 03:36 PM | #9
I forgot to add: I'd like to do "practice games" with 15 of my guildmates :>