Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Juggernaut looking for progression raiding guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Level 50 Juggernaut looking for progression raiding guild

KarethRiker
11.05.2012 , 04:09 PM | #1
I have a 50 Jugg DPS who I am looking to get into some progression raids on the Empire Side (1 or 2 nights per week). I have experience raiding on the republic side with all progression done up to TFB second phase on HM, so know the fights. No problem using TS, Vent, or Mumble, but can't raid earlier than 8 PM and can't raid on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

My juggernaut is not quite fully geared, but the main pieces are there (2 WH relics, Veng 4 pc set, might 26 hilt) and I can fill out most of the rest with 26/27 mods pretty quickly.

I've got a level 30 Sorcerer (DPS) coming up and if you take my Jugg you'll get my Sorc too (if you want her, hahaha). I would also consider tanking, but consider myself a better DPS and have no tank gear currently.

Happy to do a parse when I've filled out my gear and am equally at home in Rage or Veng spec.

Best way to contact me is private message on the forum here.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

dmadrt
11.05.2012 , 07:47 PM | #2
I am the coGM of Children of Korriban and we would be happy to have you.
Check out our site and email address below. We raid Mon, Wed, and Sat starting at 930pm EST.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech