Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cyber + Slicing + Scavage or U.W. Trading?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter > Mercenary
Cyber + Slicing + Scavage or U.W. Trading?

BradFett
12.20.2011 , 03:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Qune View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I seems like slicing already was nerfed since beta. I'm not seeing near as many nodes as I did before.
I'm still seeing alot. Granted, not as much as in beta, but quite alot anyway.
Deltron ThunderforceBH Mercenary Iron Citadel
<Black Templars>
"Runnin amuck with technology with no apology"

bobafetea
12.20.2011 , 04:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cirro View Post
I just made the switch, I dropped Salvage for Slicing and so far so good. I do have one question about slicing, when you are making your runs you are doing the ones that allow you to open the cases? When do you start to make the 1000-5000 credits that was posted previous? Right now my skill is only 35 and I make on average between 90-130. Thanks
The skill builds fairly quickly. I'm about 200 and I'm seeing that amount right now
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."

Phroste
12.20.2011 , 04:54 PM | #13
I originally had Cyber/Scavage/Slicing, but not having UT really impairs your ability to level Cybertech as you really can't find any of the metals on the market because everybody is trying to level their own tradeskills...though I do miss slicing.

Isxossk
12.20.2011 , 09:45 PM | #14
Stupid question. What does Mako's efficency bonus to cyber and slicing do for you? Does it make her faster on those missions or crafting or is it bigger than that?
Isxossk - Fugative Spy from SWG (Ahazi)
Former Member of Veterans of Ahazi (VOA)

Sinsavz
12.20.2011 , 09:47 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Isxossk View Post
Stupid question. What does Mako's efficency bonus to cyber and slicing do for you? Does it make her faster on those missions or crafting or is it bigger than that?
faster, she has +15 slicing so a 3 minute slicing mission will only take her 2 min 30 sec. (or something like that)

bobafetea
12.20.2011 , 09:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinsavz View Post
faster, she has +15 slicing so a 3 minute slicing mission will only take her 2 min 30 sec. (or something like that)
It'll take 30 seconds off a 3 minute mission but at higher levels a 20 minute mission takes only 16
"I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." ― Darth Vader
"Curse Fett! He thinks he's real smart." "He is smart, Bossk. That's why he's the best."