Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

implants

wamalam
11.05.2012 , 09:41 AM | #1
A couple of my campanions need ear pieces and implants, can't seem to find them. I'm not getting any from missions. Do they have to be crafted?, can they be bought somewhere?. I pretty much use Kira on missions, my other companions don't last very long.

Thanks
finster

KretanMelithorn
11.05.2012 , 09:51 AM | #2
I get them as drops sometimes, but very rarely.

I think Biochem crafts implants and Cybertech crafts earpieces.

You can also buy them from vendors and sometimes with commendations.

Gidrea
11.05.2012 , 11:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by wamalam View Post
A couple of my campanions need ear pieces and implants, can't seem to find them. I'm not getting any from missions. Do they have to be crafted?, can they be bought somewhere?. I pretty much use Kira on missions, my other companions don't last very long.

Thanks
finster

Some are crafted. Check the GTN.

Commendation Equipment Vendor on Alderaan, Quesh, and Belsvais sell earpieces, as does the Specialty Goods vendor on Hoth. These are level restricted, though.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

haliy
11.05.2012 , 11:48 AM | #4
PVP vendors also have them for sale
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Skodan
11.05.2012 , 02:16 PM | #5
i believe flashpoints have them as well
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Ashu-ri
11.05.2012 , 05:20 PM | #6
You can also get them from commendation vendors. As it is, it's a better bet to keep them geared up in other than the greens you get as quest rewards for them - especially if your companion is a tank or healer.

DPCummerbund
11.05.2012 , 05:22 PM | #7
It also depends on what level you are. I think earpieces are available some time in your teens, but many implants aren't available until you're in your twenties. So, if you're really low level you may not find any.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist