Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log In

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheRealCandyMan
11.05.2012 , 12:36 AM | #1
Hello,

I've heard that this is a common issue but my character is stuck at the loading screen at 25% and will not go any further. I've tried logging into a different character on another server and then relogging back on my main character with no success. I've tried switching to full screen mode and then immediately alt-tabbing with no success. Nothing works.

I've talked with a guild mate who said they had the same issue and were able to have CSR move his character from the fleet to Drumond Kaas which enabled him to log back in. Obviously I need help here. I will make a call to Bioware in the morning but for now I post this here in hopes that a dev or a mod could help in any way.

Beesodd
11.05.2012 , 12:45 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi TheRealCandyMan,

This issue can manifest in a few ways. For a lot of people, waiting 15 minutes will allow them to get back in to the character. Attempting to log in within the initial time will "reset" the timer, so it's best to wait the full amount of time. Unfortunately, in this time, you won't be able to play an alt on that server, but if you have alts(or want to make a character to play about for a bit) on another server they should be playable.

Of course, if this doesn't work a move may be necessary, but hopefully not.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

TheRealCandyMan
11.05.2012 , 10:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi TheRealCandyMan,

This issue can manifest in a few ways. For a lot of people, waiting 15 minutes will allow them to get back in to the character. Attempting to log in within the initial time will "reset" the timer, so it's best to wait the full amount of time. Unfortunately, in this time, you won't be able to play an alt on that server, but if you have alts(or want to make a character to play about for a bit) on another server they should be playable.

Of course, if this doesn't work a move may be necessary, but hopefully not.
It seems an overnight wait has fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.