Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 others and Myself Looking for active Guild..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
2 others and Myself Looking for active Guild..

Rewzter
11.04.2012 , 09:10 PM | #1
Myself I have multiple lvl 50's (Empire) I'likepie 50 Marauder - Vanzzant Heals/DPS BH - Lilsparky DP/Tank Assassin - Mishkka Heals/DPS Inquisitor (Republic) Rewzter Trooper Heals/DPS - Eyema DPS.

The RL friends have 50's on both sides as well.
We are looking for a fun active raiding guild of either faction.

AngelFluttershy
11.04.2012 , 09:24 PM | #2
MLP: FiM would be ecstatic to have you and your friends aboard. We're 5/5 TFM HM, run typically 6pm server time, and are pretty nuts. Check out our recruitment thread for some more information or just ask me if you have any questions!

If you want to know how we act in a run itself, you're always welcome to hop in one of our Ops runs or check out our TFB HM clear. The conversations in that video sum us up pretty well.

Quinnie
11.04.2012 , 11:47 PM | #3
Check out Premonition. We are running 16HM, currently working on a TFB kill. Should come this week . We raid Sun, Mon and Thu from 630-930pm Pacific time.

www.premogaming.com
Moonpie | GM of Premonition Gaming
Guild Website | Recruitment | Forums

Prelate
11.05.2012 , 03:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rewzter View Post
Myself I have multiple lvl 50's (Empire) I'likepie 50 Marauder - Vanzzant Heals/DPS BH -
We are looking for a fun active raiding guild of either faction.
You might enjoy Twisted Legends. We pride ourselves on a solid balance of having fun, teamwork, camaraderie, and deploying competent teams for Ops, FP, and RWZ. We're not for the faint of heart though.. but if you enjoy Family Guy, you'd love us!

Check out our recruiting thread, or simply apply directly if you already like what you see!

Whether you decide to apply to us, or another guild, I wish you the best possible game experience in SWTOR!

May the Force serve you well.
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

KShafe
11.05.2012 , 03:19 PM | #5
www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

Yes, we are quite delusional indeed! We are a laid back, PvE and PvP guild. We have fun.. period.
We currently run two progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somehwere. We also have our Sith Guild open for recruitiment for those of you who like to explore their darker side. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere inbetween, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur...wforum.php?f=5 and fill out the application. Feel free to do a "who on" any time and hit us up in game.

We look forward to having you join.

~Starstryderz
StarStyder - Lvl 60 Combat Sentinel
DirtRyderz - LvL 60 Sharpshooter Gunslinger
SunStryder - LvL 60 Lightning Inquisitor
Strydetrain - LvL 60 Vanguard Tank
Starmaze - LvL 60 Telekenetics Sage

KarethRiker
11.05.2012 , 04:01 PM | #6
My guild raids later than most of the others so if you need an 8-8:30 PM raiding time let me know. We're 4/5 on TFB HM on the Pub side. No major imp presence to speak of, but we have fun on the Pub side.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

dmadrt
11.05.2012 , 07:48 PM | #7
I am the coGM of Children of Korriban and we would be happy to have you.
Check out our recruitment post, site and email address below (In my signiture). We raid Mon, Wed, and Sat starting at 930pm EST.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=873357
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech