Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

Henu
11.06.2012 , 04:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Speak for yourself, thank you very much. If the Oceanic servers close, I will quit this game in a heartbeat.
i agree with you.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

pmurie
11.07.2012 , 10:39 PM | #22
i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!

BennyKrak
11.07.2012 , 10:53 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by pmurie View Post
i have 5 guldies spamming bioware for 2 weeks, if we don't hear anything back, we are leaving, keep spamming guys, at least we did fight and in the end Bioware didn't give a *********** **** about us!
umad?
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Your Companion

forumname
11.07.2012 , 11:05 PM | #24
They talked about it here: http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-...%93-state-game

Got a general feeling they don't have a clue on what to do and is praying that FTP will magically fix the problem.

Didy_Kush
11.07.2012 , 11:19 PM | #25
go away

pmurie
11.08.2012 , 01:52 AM | #26
i'm doing it for 2 weeks iwth friend and guildies, if we aren't heard at least 10 of us are quitting!

BennyKrak
11.08.2012 , 01:57 AM | #27
i'm doing it for 2 weeks iwth friend and guildies, if we aren't heard at least 10 of us are quitting!
No offence but good riddence. The BioWare team has already *********** stated that they are aware of the issue and are waiting to see how Free-To-Play will influence our server populations before taking any action to fix it.

Honestly, if you've waited this long and cannot wait another month or two, just leave already. We have no room for impatient, self-obsessed people on our servers, thank you very much.

I for one agree entirely with the stance that BioWare are taking with respect to this issue and hope that Free-To-Play helps to resolve the issue so people are appeased more readily. However, if it doesn't, I have faith that BioWare will make the right decision about the next best course of action to enhance Oceanic populations and gameplay experience.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Your Companion

-Holmes
11.08.2012 , 02:06 AM | #28
I'd stick around and wait for results. THEN I will transfer. Don't wanna regrind.
What's star wars?

Didy_Kush
11.08.2012 , 02:30 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
No offence but good riddence. The BioWare team has already *********** stated that they are aware of the issue and are waiting to see how Free-To-Play will influence our server populations before taking any action to fix it.

Honestly, if you've waited this long and cannot wait another month or two, just leave already. We have no room for impatient, self-obsessed people on our servers, thank you very much.

I for one agree entirely with the stance that BioWare are taking with respect to this issue and hope that Free-To-Play helps to resolve the issue so people are appeased more readily. However, if it doesn't, I have faith that BioWare will make the right decision about the next best course of action to enhance Oceanic populations and gameplay experience.
Someone has had a hard day studying

Anyways F2P really wont change anything and this guy is just a troll.

BattleGracefully
11.08.2012 , 02:35 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Anyways F2P really wont change anything and this guy is just a troll.
gosh darn annoying one at that.

now can we just let this thing die so that it may fall into the darkest depths of hell and be ingulfed in a raging inferno of doom and destruction.
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard