Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 03:14 AM | #11
I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

Didy_Kush
11.05.2012 , 03:16 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pmurie View Post
I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

And how is that going for ya?

Vindrik
11.05.2012 , 03:22 AM | #13
Tbh mate, it isn't people like you that I would go out of my way to fix the problem for. It's the people who make construtive forum posts or reach out to the devs for assistance, not spam emails and tickets just to get attention to the issue. They know there's an issue. They're working on it. Leave it at that.

BazjamB
11.05.2012 , 03:24 AM | #14

It doesnt matter how much you bug Bioware they still wont do much about the Oceanic servers.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 06:51 AM | #15
working or taking 6 months to do something about it to merge all servers.... i just sent another 100 tickets and 10 tickets... if u don't want ot help u don't have to but for the rest what want to make a difference keep emailing and opening tickets!

BennyKrak
11.05.2012 , 08:25 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
A real problem we need fixed is this twinking epidemic thats happening in lowbie pvp. Never knew how many people take lowbie pvp so seriously, but yes those guys running around with 15k+ hp (and not tanks) are gonna kill pvp for new people.
I agree I have seen some people taking the pre-50 pvp a bit seriously. Some might say I do, but the only character I've had in pre-50 pvp that has ever had over 15k health was a tank shadow, and it wasn't even twinked. It sat at 16k in just the level 40 pvp gear.

I don't think augmenting is a form of twinking. But when you see people running full artifact modded gear with artifact quality augments, that is excessive.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Your Companion

BazjamB
11.05.2012 , 02:41 PM | #17
don't care if the ping is 1000 at least i can play the game and i'm sure most people with agreed with me!
I dont think anyone would want to be having that much it will just ruin how people play in game.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

Aurojiin
11.05.2012 , 03:29 PM | #18
i don't care if the ping is 1000 at least i can play the game and i'm sure most people with agreed with me!
Speak for yourself, thank you very much. If the Oceanic servers close, I will quit this game in a heartbeat.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Setsugetsuka
11.05.2012 , 08:48 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Speak for yourself, thank you very much. If the Oceanic servers close, I will quit this game in a heartbeat.
Agreed, the game is good, but the latency is a definite deal breaker.

azina
11.06.2012 , 01:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Setsugetsuka View Post
Agreed, the game is good, but the latency is a definite deal breaker.
ditto