Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!!

pmurie
11.04.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!

Antiskeptic
11.04.2012 , 10:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by pmurie View Post
We need to fix our Oceanic server's population people!! I'm not going to sit back and HOPE Bioware some day fix it, we need take action by getting on Bioware back's now and DEMANDING to fix our Oceanic server's population!!

What I suggest we all do is put up ticket after ticket and email support@swtor.com, over and over until they start to listen and do something!

Advise them to to fix our Oceanic server, merge all three, cross server FP/WZ/OPs, etc...

All i'm asking is for at least 10 people a day let people know how u feel about our Oceanic servers unitl we can log on and wait less than 5 mins to get a team to run something just like the US servers!
I don't know where you've been the past 2 - 3 months, but there are many people from our servers already doing things such as this.
//

Chaori
11.04.2012 , 11:54 PM | #3
Emailing will do **** all, there is already a thread in General Discussion with 86 pages of replies and 50,000 views. BioWare knows about our population issues, they just aren't doing anything to fix it.

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 12:33 AM | #4
i worked in customer service for over 10 years, if u get told over and over again, they do something about it!

i'm guessing about 10-20% are oceanic subscribers, they will lose most of them if they don't do something about it where a server merge to 1 server or cross server is the only option that i can see! we need to keep bugging them cause people need to be pushed otherwise they just don't care....

it's human nature in the end to shut people up and go, "i've had enough of the nagging, lets do.... to fix it"

Chaori
11.05.2012 , 12:36 AM | #5
You obviously haven't tried dealing with BioWare before :P

Antiskeptic
11.05.2012 , 12:45 AM | #6
i worked in customer service for over 10 years, if u get told over and over again, they do something about it!

i'm guessing about 10-20% are oceanic subscribers, they will lose most of them if they don't do something about it where a server merge to 1 server or cross server is the only option that i can see! we need to keep bugging them cause people need to be pushed otherwise they just don't care....

it's human nature in the end to shut people up and go, "i've had enough of the nagging, lets do.... to fix it"
They're waiting for F2P to see if it changes the population.
//

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 03:07 AM | #7
ROFL Chaori, they can learn the aussie way... time for change for our Oceanic servers otherwise we call unsubscribe, we are aussies but we will fight for better population for now!

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 03:08 AM | #8
Aussie aussie aussie!!!!!

pmurie
11.05.2012 , 03:15 AM | #9
I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!

Antiskeptic
11.05.2012 , 04:24 AM | #10
I just sent over 100 emails and open 10 tickets to fix our Oceanic servers, i need at least 5 ppl to do the same or express their thoughts on the population issue!!!!

We will not stand around and see our sever die!!!!
have fun being banned for flooding them. lol
//