Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild named DFR

Anastastio
11.04.2012 , 06:16 PM | #1
Are you guys the same DFR that was on the flurry server in swg?

Iketia
11.04.2012 , 10:29 PM | #2
Yep, 5 chars
They call me Ike

Cilas
11.05.2012 , 12:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anastastio View Post
Are you guys the same DFR that was on the flurry server in swg?
That is correct! Obviously the character names are not all the same but a lot of the same players (and obviously a lot of welcomed new ones)
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Anastastio
11.05.2012 , 04:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
That is correct! Obviously the character names are not all the same but a lot of the same players (and obviously a lot of welcomed new ones)
That's awesome. I remember you guys crashing our base busts! and pwning our faces to a pulp in restuss! in fact, there was this one time, in the mando bunker, we were going down to craft a jetpack and you guys charged it and roflstomped us lol. I was gamehenge (imp bh) back in the day and mckane was my (elder) jedi, so cool to see you guys on this server!

Cilas
11.06.2012 , 10:57 AM | #5
I miss base busts... Wish they would get rid of the insta kill turrets in this game. Give us boss npcs and a reward for busting bases!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Anastastio
11.06.2012 , 01:22 PM | #6
I miss base busts... Wish they would get rid of the insta kill turrets in this game. Give us boss npcs and a reward for busting bases!
Give us a reason to get out into the game world and off the fleet and open world pvp will follow. If they'd add rewards for random open world pvp that would help a lot too

Cilas
11.06.2012 , 01:57 PM | #7
Give us a reason to get out into the game world and off the fleet and open world pvp will follow. If they'd add rewards for random open world pvp that would help a lot too
Even valor for kills in open world... It's not like I need a reward to pvp in open world but with things like insta kill turrets they are clearly trying to halt it. If you don't want pvp in open world you should roll on a pve server. My 0.02!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Anastastio
11.06.2012 , 02:51 PM | #8
Even valor for kills in open world... It's not like I need a reward to pvp in open world but with things like insta kill turrets they are clearly trying to halt it. If you don't want pvp in open world you should roll on a pve server. My 0.02!
You know what game had great open world pvp? swg.

Cilas
11.06.2012 , 03:43 PM | #9
You know what game had great open world pvp? swg.
No wai
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Gitsumkikin
01.16.2013 , 01:20 PM | #10
App sent! I've been lookin for a guild of SWG pvp players since I started playin!