Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

RawrItzRandom
11.29.2012 , 06:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RogueScout View Post
Would a BH leaning towards the light side be allowed to apply?
If you plan on playing on the Republic side for the most part then by all means apply, we'd be glad to have you.

Also, a welcome to our four newest recruits, Iontyzl, Caelvin, Inunabe and Li'kino.

JephosMispir
11.30.2012 , 04:44 PM | #22
- Newest Full Members -

The following individuals have completed their Trial Requirements and passed their Vote for Full Membership.

Private Olein Deathmark
Private Werro
░▒ Guildmaster Jephos Mispir - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ "The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right." ▒░
░▒ Website | Welcome Center | Application ▒░

JephosMispir
12.05.2012 , 05:41 PM | #23
December Promotions

Captain Geryth Corsair (Gunslinger)
Cadet Andreafawcett Galaxis (Sentinel)
Cadet Mascurse Drakiel (Sage)
Sergeant Dar-Ell Tyme (Guardian)
Sergeant Karander Shinemoon (Guardian)
Sergeant Sayeret Veil (Shadow)

JephosMispir
12.10.2012 , 11:03 PM | #24
Congratulations to the winners of our High Council Election for this cycle:
Ludwig VanCover and Geryth Corsair!

Coddy
12.17.2012 , 12:56 AM | #25
::JOIN The Army of Light TODAY::

We are one of the organized guilds in the Galaxy; we provide a best position for new recruits. Jedi, Smuggler or Trooper, we all fight together against the evils of the Sith Empire. The Army of Light is led by a great High Council open to Jedi, Smugglers and Troopers. We constantly receive applications from eager people around the world, are you one of them? Searching for a heavy RP, PvE and PvP guild? We are definitely fit for all standards. New to the Star Wars universe? Ask anyone in the guild to help extend your knowledge.
The Army of Light search for these traits in our people,

~::Honor::~
~::Maturity::~
~::Courage::~
~::Loyalty::~
~::Commitment::~

If you think you have what it takes, Join us NOW!!

"The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right."
Captain Jedi Knight Coddy Lightcloud, Jedi Mandalorian, Recruitment Council Member of the Army of Light.

"Jedi are knowledge, knowledge is power, power spreads fear, fear is an illusion, illusions are used by the Sith, Sith was Jedi." -Coddy Lightcloud
::Captain Jedi Knight Coddy Lightcloud, Mandalorian Jedi of The Army of Light::
Website : Forum : ApplicationYouTube : DeviantArt : Twitter : Fanfiction

MasterStarknite
12.17.2012 , 11:08 AM | #26
Take back our galaxy from the Sith! The Army of Light is on the front lines keeping the enemy at bay, but we need more willing fighters. Enlist now for the opportunity to become a member of a top TOR Raid group, and play like you never have before. Interested in RP? We have that as well. Light RP in the forms of free-play, TOR based and any other story you can think of.

Honor, Courage, Loyalty, Maturity, Commitment

The Army of Light
░▒ Lieutenant Tal Core Starknite- The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ "May The Force Be With You. Always." ▒░
░▒ Website | The Citadel Chat | Forums | Application ▒░

DarthMascurse
12.18.2012 , 10:44 AM | #27
All things are good with the guild. We invite all of you out there to check us out!

We are, as usual, recruiting anybody with a will to get at all the content this game has to offer. We do raiding at all levels from high-end progression to early starters. We do PvP (both in groups and solo). We do RP at any time or level that our players wish to.

Please check out our website and fill out an application! See my signature for links!
░▒ General Mascurse Drakiel - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ Website | Welcome Center | Forums | Application ▒░

Coddy
12.19.2012 , 05:34 PM | #28
Tired of all those one man guilds? Want to be a part of something bigger? Or are you just not sure picking the right guild?

Well I think you just found your true guild. Who are we? Well we are The Army of Light! Our goal is to be one of the leading, active RPing guilds in the SWTOR community. We aim to be heavy in RolePlaying, and focus on poth Player versus Environment and Player versus Player in-game. Joining is easy, just fill out a simple application and pledge an oath to our guild rules. Once accepted, you will be tested for your devotion and thats where many succeed.

However we do not accept multi-guilding, if you are part of a guild please contact our Diplomatic corporation. We already got great allies. Plus we are a home to over a hundred eager TOR fans.
We will promise to back you up in fighting the Sith Empire; you’re not alone in this war. So what are you waiting for? Join us now!!

Captain Jedi Knight Coddy Lightcloud, Jedi Mandalorian of the Army of Light.
"Jedi are knowledge, knowledge is power, power spreads fear, fear is an illusion, illusions are used by the Sith, Sith was Jedi." -Coddy Lightcloud
::Captain Jedi Knight Coddy Lightcloud, Mandalorian Jedi of The Army of Light::
Website : Forum : ApplicationYouTube : DeviantArt : Twitter : Fanfiction

Azru_Holylight
12.19.2012 , 05:44 PM | #29
I can say that I truly admire this guild and I am forever grateful to have found such a wonderful group of people! I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the only reason that I continue to play SWTOR is because of the great community and family here in The Army of Light. I enjoy having a guild of mature and competent players who have a disciplined approach to gaming.

I'm always impressed by our Operation teams, and it is good to see our fine guild grow with ever new members. Each person brings new personality and opportunities to group, raid, or pvp. So I would encourage anyone seeking a well established and organized guild with security and stability to apply to our guild. You'll be happy you did, and in addition, you'll bring some of what makes you special into our family! There's a link to the application in my signature.
General Ard'el Holylight The Army of Light
Website | The Citadel Chat | Forums | Application

RawrItzRandom
12.23.2012 , 11:31 PM | #30
The Army of Light is proud to be featured on the front page for celebrating Life Day!