Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Some general biochem questions:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Some general biochem questions:

AstralFire
11.04.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1
Question 1: Bought two PvP Adrenal Schematics. Didn't learn either one. Just me? I put in a bug report.
Question 2: And when I can learn the schematic, is it RE-able to get higher levels of it, or make a reusable one?
Question 3: What sells best for biochem these days, without going into PvE content? I don't have time to reliably engage in operations or HM FPs.
JEDI SHADOW

You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

CaptainApop
11.05.2012 , 04:14 PM | #2
There's not really a whole lot of money in biochem these days I find. Stim and adrenals sell below the cost of the mats because of the sheer number of people blindly spamming missions, crafting and THEN listing without looking.(making an assumption here)
If you can get your hands on rare (ish) black hole implant recipes or hazmat recipe you those can sell for a tidy sum. Otherwise I can recommend RE'ing black hole implants from the vendor for grade 8 mats.

Other than that re-roll to something else. Most of the "money" in biochem is money saved on your own reusable adrenals and stims.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Cilas
11.07.2012 , 12:53 AM | #3
Get diplomacy and you'll make a ton of money on exotech stims. Of course, you'll need 20 bh comma for the schematic
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch