Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Backstab / Acid Blade

Masarko
11.07.2012 , 03:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by warultima View Post
It was removed because DEV said it was "annoying" (w t f? ? ?) yet they didnt remove PT/VG's proc grins.
Maybe the TA laugh was too OPed on operatives so it has to be nerfed.
Id say we make a petition to get it back!

But not like every TA, but lets say, when it comes from Kolto Probe procs or laceration procs!
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Syberduh
11.07.2012 , 06:15 PM | #22
Well just about all powertech pyros get 90% armor pen on every railshot

Gore gives carnage marauders 100% armor pen for 4.5 secs every 15 secs.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

Chiltonium
11.08.2012 , 02:15 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post

Well I guess I can cross my fingers and pray to the magical star wars fairy. Im not gonna play another class, I've treid and tried and tried, and I just love my ops style
Leathality Operative and Hatred (Madness) Assassin for 5 years running.

My referral link for those who'd like some free sub time!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mlytxl

warultima
11.08.2012 , 05:12 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
Well I guess I can cross my fingers and pray to the magical star wars fairy. Im not gonna play another class, I've treid and tried and tried, and I just love my ops style
I have full WH (yes with both EWH MH and OH as well) Sorc, Powertech, Marauder, and Operative.

I love my operative mainly for the playstyle, and the thrill of the challenging while PvPing which is what I DO NOT get when playing my PT and Marauder.
| Lv50 Madness Sorc | Lv50 Annihilation Marauder |
| Lv50 Pyrotech Power Tech | Lv50 Medicine Operative |
| Lv50 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Lv 26 Darkness Assassin |

CaptainApop
11.08.2012 , 05:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Id say we make a petition to get it back!

But not like every TA, but lets say, when it comes from Kolto Probe procs or laceration procs!
1. We did that

2. We only ever laughed from procs originally =[
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Chiltonium
11.08.2012 , 06:49 AM | #26
I have full WH (yes with both EWH MH and OH as well) Sorc, Powertech, Marauder, and Operative.

I love my operative mainly for the playstyle, and the thrill of the challenging while PvPing which is what I DO NOT get when playing my PT and Marauder.
I dont have too bad of issues in pvp, not damage wise. Our survivability it crap compared to what they just gave assassins.

But thats because most pvp fights are short enough that my CDs arent an issue, PvE is where I hate being an operative. Hidden strike is damn near useless in boss fights, get the initial, even a second if I want to blow combat stealth, but the fights last so long thats just not enough. I honestly think dropping backstab to its original cooldown would fix a lot of issues for damage.

Survival they'll have to look at all together. Shield probe just doesnt hack it in comparison to sins sitting on heavy armor damage resistance and a 25% damage reduction on top of that for 24 secondsd if they so desire. 55%ish damage reduction....on a burst dps class....for 24 seconds.

cough.

warultima
11.08.2012 , 07:04 AM | #27
Survival they'll have to look at all together. Shield probe just doesnt hack it in comparison to sins sitting on heavy armor damage resistance and a 25% damage reduction on top of that for 24 secondsd if they so desire. 55%ish damage reduction....on a burst dps class....for 24 seconds.

cough.
You are an operative it's just life.

Oh when I mentioned my PT and MARA I wasnt really talking about the damage either... more like I can jump in and out of enemies at well, As in 1v multiple is MUCH MUCH MUCH easier than I could on my operative.... especially on my annihilation marauder.

Ahebish
11.08.2012 , 03:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post

the 115% armor pen would be a static stat if my theory is correct. But, I'll need to test it with a parser to be sure.

Chiltonium
11.08.2012 , 09:49 PM | #29
You are an operative it's just life.

Oh when I mentioned my PT and MARA I wasnt really talking about the damage either... more like I can jump in and out of enemies at well, As in 1v multiple is MUCH MUCH MUCH easier than I could on my operative.... especially on my annihilation marauder.
yea, its absolutely silly, Id like to see them mirror some of the changes from assassin. When we exit stealth give us 25% damage reduction too, change shield probe to do the same.

give us 2% damage resist on crits.

Its ridiculous because 2 pts in a tier 1 talent put assassins armor on par with medium already. Along with force speed, an aoe knockback, they just said EFF operatives, make assassins jesus.

warultima
11.09.2012 , 08:51 AM | #30
yea, its absolutely silly, Id like to see them mirror some of the changes from assassin. When we exit stealth give us 25% damage reduction too, change shield probe to do the same.

give us 2% damage resist on crits.

Its ridiculous because 2 pts in a tier 1 talent put assassins armor on par with medium already. Along with force speed, an aoe knockback, they just said EFF operatives, make assassins jesus.
Or you can just 3 points in deception tree for Duplicity give them the infamous nearly free of cost 5k maul once every 9 seconds... across all specs. Of course Maul can go a lot higher like 6-7k if you go deep deception. But personally I prefer tank with super DPS with tons of utilities and being super mobile.

I respec to darkness hybrid utilizing energized shock + lolmaul w/ access to chain shock. I get all the goodies like force pull, 5 second shroud, out of stealth spike, disjunction'ed force speed and passive self heals tank survivability too. I have no idea how crazy specs like this one exist... but they do.