Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stun Wars - your stun count per game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stun Wars - your stun count per game

LockenessMonster
11.05.2012 , 03:40 AM | #21
I wouldn't say stuns are game breaking, but they definitely need to be nerfed out the ***. 8s stuns are unacceptable at best. If anything they need to be cut down in half and a cooldown on the character stunned should be placed to prevent another stun so soon.

gofortheko
11.05.2012 , 06:21 AM | #22
Anyone who says they don't spend a significant amount of time stunned is lying, or doesn't play a pure melee.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

nnaydolem
11.05.2012 , 03:08 PM | #23
I have a commando, and my cyro grenade is hardly a stun anymore, the distance is pathetic, but then i will stand there taking a stun for a good 30 sec it seems

Eillack
11.05.2012 , 03:16 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by nnaydolem View Post
I have a commando, and my cyro grenade is hardly a stun anymore, the distance is pathetic, but then i will stand there taking a stun for a good 30 sec it seems
Cryo grenade is a joke now.

If I didn't go 99% CM I would have been killed by the 70% stun locks I've seen in WZ's all the time....takes some effort to kill me now (unless complete stuns or interupts by the other team)...but still, most of the time I'm stunned.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Horing
11.05.2012 , 03:30 PM | #25
Oh, FFS if only we could do that! "lets not dumb the game down to the point where only the stats on your armour matter and we just stand there attacking each other ". *** do you have armor? Not really clear why it is needed? Oh, I forget - to be used by the ****tard tanks in PvE!