Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

WraithAscendant
01.30.2012 , 03:30 PM | #1101
Quote: Originally Posted by Divona View Post
StephenReid

Unfortunately the actions of the player in question were intentional and deliberate. As well as the item being removed, further action was taken on this player's account. This was not an 'easy exploit', and not something the average player might 'stumble upon'.

Beyond that, we will not be commenting further - either on the player's method of obtaining the crystal or actions on their account.

Right now, it is not possible to legitimately obtain a White Lightsaber Crystal in the game through any gameplay method. In the future, it will be possible to legitimately obtain. When that day comes, we'll let you know so you can go about obtaining the crystal for your characters.

Again, we apologize for not commenting sooner as our investigation was ongoing.

So here it is. White crystal is not ingame at all currently. It seems catch somehow hacked i belive into game database or got soem GM help. Ether way sadly we have to settle with magenta for now :/

Close this thread?

NO! This is not JUST for white! Go read OP please *facepalm*
White Lightsaber Crystal... I will find you!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...79#post2339779
Lukkas Kyne - Jedi Knight [Guardian - Vigilance] Lord Adraas Server

CrookedStyle
01.30.2012 , 03:32 PM | #1102
Damn been following this thread for a while and was very optimistic.

Absynth
01.30.2012 , 03:34 PM | #1103
Quote: Originally Posted by CrookedStyle View Post
Damn been following this thread for a while and was very optimistic.
Dont worry, i bet this time 2moro we will be all chasing around voss looking for a click-able blade of white grass because a dead jawas head was pointing towards it.
UK Run Empire PvE/PvP Guild : Sect Now Recruiting! www.Sect-Guild.Enjin.com

Munx
01.30.2012 , 03:36 PM | #1104
Stephen sucks
Dark Knight of the forums.

Vandaman
01.30.2012 , 03:37 PM | #1105
Quote: Originally Posted by Absynth View Post
Dont worry, i bet this time 2moro we will be all chasing around voss looking for a click-able blade of white grass because a dead jawas head was pointing towards it.
Hey I enjoy any small puzzle. Its why games like portal and the like keep me busy if im not on here.

Darth-Jug
01.30.2012 , 03:50 PM | #1106
No wonder he was afraid to tell anyone.

StephenReid
01.30.2012 , 03:52 PM | #1107
Hello all - you've obviously already seen my other post regarding the appearance of the White Lightsaber Crystal.

I'm sorry the end result of this 'red herring' has disappointed a lot of people; all we can do is apologize here and set the record straight.

I talked to the development team regarding this and I wanted to reassure all of you who are looking for this crystal that it will be available in the game eventually. At this time we can't give you any more information on when that will happen or how the crystal will ultimately be obtained, but rest assured when it's able to be found, we'll let you know (but depending on the method of obtaining it, we might not give you a road map!).

To WraithAscendant: thanks for starting and maintaining this thread, as a lot of people have gotten enjoyment out of it! I appreciate you updated the original post - you might also want to change the thread title. (If you have issues with that, let us know.)

Relidar
01.30.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1108
I rather not have the crystal in the game at all than some rude brats who abuse exploits to get it running around bragging.

I'm glad to hear the item is still not in game tbh.

Shalamahara
01.30.2012 , 03:55 PM | #1109
Yea good job Wraith for keeping this post going.So well that a Dev just called u out on it

I suggest changing the thread title to Queen of Sands Hunt.Unless the devs want to step in and say that boss isnt implimented completely ingame yet either

Vandaman
01.30.2012 , 03:56 PM | #1110
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Hello all - you've obviously already seen my other post regarding the appearance of the White Lightsaber Crystal.

I'm sorry the end result of this 'red herring' has disappointed a lot of people; all we can do is apologize here and set the record straight.

I talked to the development team regarding this and I wanted to reassure all of you who are looking for this crystal that it will be available in the game eventually. At this time we can't give you any more information on when that will happen or how the crystal will ultimately be obtained, but rest assured when it's able to be found, we'll let you know (but depending on the method of obtaining it, we might not give you a road map!).

To WraithAscendant: thanks for starting and maintaining this thread, as a lot of people have gotten enjoyment out of it! I appreciate you updated the original post - you might also want to change the thread title. (If you have issues with that, let us know.)
Thank you so much for the reply in both threads. One awesome thing I think even the devs could take from these threads is the things people come up with. A lot of the stuff we tried was probably never thought of by bioware, but would be awesome little puzzles. Would be awesome if the Devs combed through these types of threads and found some cool ideas for puzzles later on in the game.