Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

49/49 Scoundrel healer looking for PVP guild when I hit 50.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
49/49 Scoundrel healer looking for PVP guild when I hit 50.

Medullah
11.03.2012 , 05:01 PM | #1
I've leveled this particular character solely through PVP, which has been a blast. Unfortunately, the time is coming when I will hit the wall of 50 and I don't want to queue solo anymore. I'm looking for a guild that is active in PVP (PVE is less important to me for now).

By active, I mean please have more than 10 people on at any given time...I tried a few so-called "active" guilds that had 2-3 people on.

Character is Captain Antenille. I am 49, about halfway to 50, and am stocking up on RWZ/WZ comms for when I hit 50 because I reallllly don't want to be full recruit, so I'm not powerleveling there.

Play time would be primarily 6-10 EST, though not generally that whole time - I'd prefer to find some time I can plan and do some pre-mades.

I'm pretty experienced in the game, this is my 5th character I've leveled up. I have 4 level 50's on the Empire side.

I also have a lvl 34 Vanguard (Magics) and a 23 Sage (D'aronique) that I'm leveling through PVP as well.

StoneWillJedi
11.03.2012 , 08:21 PM | #2