Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Kick Ball [Republic Faction]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Ranked Kick Ball [Republic Faction]

Sindol
11.09.2012 , 04:38 PM | #21
I was called out for not mentioning the time again. The time we are shooting for is 8pm server time tonight.

Also, the list of interested people I have thus far is:
  • Athena
  • Roean
  • Dizeren
  • Alecia
  • Sindol
  • Elandria
  • Joonah
  • Tann'se/Siir/Atone
  • Cyterian
  • Kloma
  • Gemini
  • Kretan

That's a healthy number of players, hopefully we have a good turn out.
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

Sindol
11.10.2012 , 12:29 AM | #22
I'd like to thank everyone that came out for Ranked Kick Ball tonight on the Republic side of the house. Also, a special shout out to the Empire for letting us do our thing and not "raining on our parade" (<3 Guerilla and Empire).

There were so many people so I won't attempt to name you all, but I really do appreciate it.

Next weekend we will be aiming to do Ranked Kick Ball Republic side on Saturday at 8pm server time. Once again, please leave a post or send me a tell if you're interested.

Tonight was a blast and we were able to complete 6 ranked matches total (even though I only won one of them /sadface)!!

One last time, next Saturday, November 17th, 8pm server time. I hope to see everyone again!
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

Varkantos
11.14.2012 , 06:23 PM | #23
Thanks for hosting this event. I recomend this to anyone thinking about getting a ranked group together as the best first step.

Sindol
11.17.2012 , 01:28 AM | #24
Reminder that Ranked Kick Ball will be taking place tonight at 8pm server time. PST or leave your character's name if you're interested.
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

Prisoner
11.17.2012 , 07:23 AM | #25
I'd like to sign up for this tonight. Can bring either Pym (Gunslinger) or Naveh (Commando Medic) depending on what the teams are short on.

Varkantos
11.17.2012 , 01:03 PM | #26
Varr - Vanguard dps

paul_preib
11.18.2012 , 03:04 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Varkantos View Post
Varr - Vanguard dps
Hope it went well, unfortunately gonna be spotty when I'll be able to join in on these for the duration of the holiday season
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

alexsamma
11.18.2012 , 03:57 AM | #28
Zen will not be hosting Ranked kickball this coming week, however, we encourage other guilds to do so.

ArdoNorrin
11.19.2012 , 08:03 PM | #29
The Azure Blades will be hosting Ranked Kickball this Friday at 9 p.m. Please contact Ryph, Aydrell, or Hibar if you are interested. You can contact me as well, and I will pass it along.
The Winterspire Legacy|The Ebon Hawk
GM, <The Azure Blades>/<The Azure Blade>
Ystrid|55 Guardian Joona|55 Shadow Eden'Grace|55 Gunslinger Ma-Deuce|55 Commando
Ardoh|55 Juggernaut Eden-Grace|55 Sorcerer Iocaine|55 Operative Nylea|55 Mercenary

Varkantos
12.09.2012 , 07:19 AM | #30
Is anyone going to host these again in the future?