Sin mods assistance

Beytovyn

Not knowing what you have, my suggestion would be +41 Endurance crystals in your Main and Offhand (with survivors gear I'm assuming you're a tank). Advanced Force-Wielder Armoring 27 in a customizable belt/bracers with your choice of your favorite mod or one that you feel will give you the best stats (taken from an extra piece of WH or EWH). Augment that and your expertise should be around 1208. I am currently running 1208 expertise on my sorc and I'm pretty well satisfied.

31,0,10 with full Survivors WH/EWH set. I am looking for mods to increase my pvp game play. Any assistance appreciated.

Mods?

As in Armoring/Mods/Enhancements ingame item mods type of "mods" or addon UI mods?

If you are looking for ingame item mods the above poster have gave you some ideas. If you are looking for Addon mods to help PvP... SWTOR does not allow it "technically" speaking of course. "Technically" means there are plenty players using 3rd party programs like Razor mouse macros and similar to "help" them "PvP better".

And trust me Razor/Programmable hardware kiddies that totally depend on their hardware to help them play and be competitive are not of minority nowdays.