Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Boch
06.26.2013 , 05:27 PM | #631
Quote: Originally Posted by franknelson View Post
Lol @ Respec Macros "Killing" Ranked. Until 2.0 Only GD and ASB were q'ing for ranked for like, Months... Post 2.0 had more ranked teams then ever before on this server.
How dare you use logic and facts.
Konts of <Ascension>
Rolling with a pocket guard since 2.0.

PoliteAssasin
06.26.2013 , 05:47 PM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by franknelson View Post
Lol @ Respec Macros "Killing" Ranked. Until 2.0 Only GD and ASB were q'ing for ranked for like, Months... Post 2.0 had more ranked teams then ever before on this server.
Obviously you weren't here when ranked first came out. Thats when most teams queued for pretty much the entire summer.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Boch
06.26.2013 , 07:34 PM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Obviously you weren't here when ranked first came out. Thats when most teams queued for pretty much the entire summer.
What ever you say Al. We all know you scored 5 touchdowns in 1 game, so many moons ago.
Konts of <Ascension>
Rolling with a pocket guard since 2.0.

BLUGOO
06.27.2013 , 12:20 AM | #634
Wow Rinzler, you this guy took it hard when you left the server. I hope he finds someone else to troll now that you are no longer here

MelliMelon
06.27.2013 , 02:53 AM | #635
Had some fun ranked kickball tonight. Thanks all for participating .

Targarion
06.27.2013 , 01:21 PM | #636
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Had some fun ranked kickball tonight. Thanks all for participating .
Yeah I had a good time playing kick ball with a bunch of players I never played with before. I must have been with a different group because I don't recall seeing you there. How's the Bastion treating you?
Legenz-Miamaden-Madhypocrisy
EXILES-Banished
GENESISLEGACY

MelliMelon
06.27.2013 , 01:52 PM | #637
Quote: Originally Posted by Targarion View Post
Yeah I had a good time playing kick ball with a bunch of players I never played with before. I must have been with a different group because I don't recall seeing you there. How's the Bastion treating you?
I only made it for the last three games, around 12:30AM. Bastion's a lot of fun, doing ranked every night against multiple teams, it's what we've been dreaming of. Competition's great right now, too. I think we went 1 - 5 the first night and 4 - 2 the second, so we have a lot of room for improvement, which is amazing. (not to mention having 60-100+ people in warzones at any given time, so the normal queue times are much quicker).

I only wish it weren't so freaking expensive to transfer.

PoliteAssasin
06.27.2013 , 04:15 PM | #638
Quote: Originally Posted by BLUGOO View Post
Wow Rinzler, you this guy took it hard when you left the server. I hope he finds someone else to troll now that you are no longer here
I can't help that I'm so cheek pinchingly lovable. <3
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Joritan
06.27.2013 , 07:53 PM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by BLUGOO View Post
who are you
JORDO - CHARCAN - CORUN - SABO'DI
THE CANNON LEGACY
<Infamous>

Kagonesti
06.28.2013 , 01:57 AM | #640
So just a thought, now that we are past the 2.whatever/ server transfer shouldn't we start a life after the departure? Kinda feeling like its time to retire this thread and start a new one for Ranked PVP on BC. Dont get me wrong I enjoyed playing against and with some excelent players who's goals have carried them on, they will be missed and not forgoten.
That being said its time to start rebuilding. I have seen increased fleet numbers over the last week and that is promissing. As far as I know Infamous is still here, Ascension is still here, and GD is still here thats a solid core group that has always been active, I would hope for a forum that others could throw their hat in the ring and add to that. I have heard there are a few APAC transfer guilds that can field teams and there are smaller guilds like Notorious and others, who are willing to put together Kickball teams and throw themselves in the mix. there are possibilities. we may never boast 20 teams.. but we can keep Ranked on BC.
Ok Im done with my little rant well see ya in the WZ's
CHERRIBOMB