Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

agsyjuco
05.27.2013 , 04:53 PM | #501
Good to hear, folks!
Kylen | Qylen
F E L L
The Harbinger
A Day in the Life of a DPS Scoundrel

PoliteAssasin
05.27.2013 , 06:06 PM | #502
My infanoob senses are tingling. Looks like someone's desperately trying to fill the recent void for server overlords.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

BLUGOO
05.27.2013 , 06:26 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
My infanoob senses are tingling. Looks like someone's desperately trying to fill the recent void for server overlords.
LOL tingling, you should get that checked out at the clinic asap! I heard it's becoming an epidemic

MagnysDarksong
05.27.2013 , 06:29 PM | #504
I would like to throw my hat into the running for server overlord.

I promise no new taxes. I vow to lower the price of exotic crafting mats on the GTN. I promise to uphold the traditions of zealous monarchs everywhere.

Remember the sacking of Coruscant! (If you're imperial, remember it fondly, if you're republic, get angry)

Vote Darksong, Server Overlord 2013!
The Revas Order
Atarith, Aethan, Syn'syr, Broxx
Magnys, Sevyn, Chasz, Xerys
The Darksong Legacy

PoliteAssasin
05.28.2013 , 12:23 AM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by BLUGOO View Post
LOL tingling, you should get that checked out at the clinic asap! I heard it's becoming an epidemic
It's spreading. I know there's a cure somewhere for it.

Quote: Originally Posted by MagnysDarksong View Post
I would like to throw my hat into the running for server overlord.

I promise no new taxes. I vow to lower the price of exotic crafting mats on the GTN. I promise to uphold the traditions of zealous monarchs everywhere.

Remember the sacking of Coruscant! (If you're imperial, remember it fondly, if you're republic, get angry)

Vote Darksong, Server Overlord 2013!
Well basically Mag you start posting messages in threads that make you seem like you're organizing community events, and that you're excited and happy, (regardless of whether you are or not) and spread the koolaid around for all to share during the picnics. Then you speak for everyone even though they don't necessarily agree with what you're saying. That's how you become the Guv'na of our fine little server community.

But you have my vote!
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

MagnysDarksong
05.28.2013 , 12:55 AM | #506
Well, that means i've got the popular vote!

Now to find a campaign manager to keep up with the demographics...
The Revas Order
Atarith, Aethan, Syn'syr, Broxx
Magnys, Sevyn, Chasz, Xerys
The Darksong Legacy

LaVall
05.28.2013 , 09:14 AM | #507
All the ranked teams kicked my *** in regs last night
Ardevall - 55 Combat Sentinel
Lamissa - 55 Arsenal Mercenary
Nyemrite - 55 Madness Sorcerer
Ultanum - 55 Vengeance Juggernaut

Jaddis
05.28.2013 , 01:30 PM | #508
ITK, will be queueing this Friday at 8:00 p.m.

Anyone else able to queue then?

If someone wants to schedule something a different day, let me know!

colmiak
05.28.2013 , 04:42 PM | #509
kk, i'll let our team know. we should be able to make it!

MelliMelon
05.29.2013 , 11:53 PM | #510
This is what happens to Threid when he doesn't get enough ranked matches: http://i.imgur.com/g3Vw1kA.jpg

Look forward to Friday.