Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xContex
05.18.2013 , 01:36 PM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by BLUGOO View Post
Talk about a complete hypocrite, this guy denetrin once dumpster dived in a match and that was the first time i had seen that so when we asked him about it in chat he replies "it's not an exploit if anyone can do it". *sigh* did something change since then?
This is unrelated but who are your in-game toons. I have yet to find out and it is annoying me
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

duelsaberman
05.18.2013 , 01:37 PM | #482
going to the dumpster is smart but it is still possible to get them out. 1 pull and 1 knockback and they could be in a firetrap.

Team Zeeth
Server First Scare Bear
Infamous

Aikon
05.18.2013 , 01:48 PM | #483
EG had fun doing a couple of matches last night, our first two ranked matches with just purely guildies. For us, I think the plan is to continue doing casual ranked on Fridays so we that we can continue gearing up. I'm not sure when we'll be ready for competitive ranked on Mondays, but for now it seems our plan is just keep doing fun Fridays casual ranked.

We are also open to having people joining our team as fill-ins when we have an open spots. If you're interested in that, contact us.
Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
Aykon - Guardian FELL

JamesBalla
05.18.2013 , 02:19 PM | #484
Quote: Originally Posted by BLUGOO View Post
Talk about a complete hypocrite, this guy denetrin once dumpster dived in a match and that was the first time i had seen that so when we asked him about it in chat he replies "it's not an exploit if anyone can do it". *sigh* did something change since then?
I still have the screenshot of that! But yeah, didn't know when I started complaining about it? Could you point it out to me honey?

PoliteAssasin
05.18.2013 , 07:14 PM | #485
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
I still have the screenshot of that! But yeah, didn't know when I started complaining about it? Could you point it out to me honey?
You're so angry and it shows. Your tell has always been when you incorporate words like "babe" "honey" "Hun". Grow up. Get over it. And for one to talk about burning bridges. Haha. You might find yourself in a position where the destination ahead isn't what you thought, and there's no coming back.

Quote: Originally Posted by xContex View Post
This is unrelated but who are your in-game toons. I have yet to find out and it is annoying me
He's the poster this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Riggz
05.18.2013 , 09:06 PM | #486
Incorporating batman into the Star Wars forums without directly saying batman

+1 Neo

(Yes I'm a batman fan leave me alone)
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

J_Fred
05.19.2013 , 12:08 AM | #487
Thanks to DoA for queuing ranked tonight! I will be processing and uploading that huttball we just fought. Good games the lot of em
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

MelliMelon
05.21.2013 , 04:44 PM | #488
ITK will not be queuing this Friday, as two of our members will be out of town.

J_Fred
05.23.2013 , 10:37 PM | #489
Thanks to Facerolled, Knights of Chaos, Doomed Lemons, and We Make Our Own Hardmodes (I think?) for the games tonight.
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

colmiak
05.25.2013 , 06:30 PM | #490
Infamous will be queuing around 7 to 8 P.M. PST for some Saturday night ranked.

So who else is all queuing?