Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Riggz
03.26.2013 , 12:06 AM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
To members of Infamous, BSR, GD, and ASB: I'm planning a time where the four primary ranked leaders can get together and talk about this. Please don't discuss it here, as nothing will come of it, and try to keep things civil. Talking about things here and accusing people will not do anything constructive. Just walk away until the issue is addressed.

To everyone else: on another note. I would like to stress that Monday nights are the one day a week where Begeren Colony can get competitive ranked PvP. The goal is to protect this as best we can. If you and your guild would like to either (1) queue casually, (2) do in-house ranked, or (3) farm comms, please do not do it on Monday. I am posting a video of ASB making the best of it, but if you get into a match and leave:

(1) The match does not end early. If your opponents leave early, they lose rating (Desi got afk-kicked and lost 25 ELO).
(2) Your opponents do not gain any rating or experience.
(3) The other teams will just queue against each other repeatedly while your opponents are stuck in a map.

Please do not do this. In return, I'll try not to queue competitively on the other days of the week (yes, I know I've done really poorly with this, but I'm trying to improve!)

THE AWESOME VIDEO: http://youtu.be/cyMglhq8KNo
Sounds good
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

wallywaffles
03.26.2013 , 12:18 AM | #282

Hopefully making this video improves our queue karma for next week. Good matches with GD tonight.

stringcat
03.26.2013 , 12:23 AM | #283
Haha. NICE coordination.
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Jaddis
03.26.2013 , 12:37 AM | #284
Well, I did enjoy the matches tonight, I recorded them all, and here is the Huttball. (In a few!)

xContex
03.26.2013 , 02:53 PM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Little hypocritical, don't you think? Or were you describing your own team?

Also, Scyn, the trick to diplomacy is to start out with it, not regret your snide comments -- eventually -- sort of .
*Edited due to respect for Melyn's request*
Scyn

The Sovereign Legacy

MelliMelon
04.01.2013 , 11:01 PM | #286
Thanks for the matches again. While I did not get any matches against comm farmers tonight, I know that was going on. Thank you for being careful not to get matched up against us. It would work even better for all parties if it happened at a different day/time, but I appreciate the awareness.

Also, I know I've said this before, and know that a lot of people can't queue earlier, but if schedules open up: ASB would like to queue earlier than 7:30 if possible. We have one person who always has to leave by 9 PST, and one person who usually has to leave shortly after. While ASB is expanding on our list of possible subs, we usually can't go very late. So don't worry about queuing earlier, but if it opens up, let me know!

AUSMatty
04.02.2013 , 01:19 AM | #287
Hey guys, I'm the PvP leader from a guild on Dalborra. We are currently looking at moving to BC, when merger happens and I was wondering what time and days are you're ranked wzs?
We have a very competitive ranked team and are very excited to vs new competition? Please bear in mind APAC time differences, as most of my pvpers are on at 7pm AEST (except weekends),so hopefully we can still vs the very best guilds on BC. Can't wait till merger meeting and vs you all.

Toughmudder - Terra Australus - Dalborra

J_Fred
04.02.2013 , 01:40 AM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by AUSMatty View Post
Hey guys, I'm the PvP leader from a guild on Dalborra. We are currently looking at moving to BC, when merger happens and I was wondering what time and days are you're ranked wzs?
We have a very competitive ranked team and are very excited to vs new competition? Please bear in mind APAC time differences, as most of my pvpers are on at 7pm AEST (except weekends),so hopefully we can still vs the very best guilds on BC. Can't wait till merger meeting and vs you all.

info is on the first post of the thread
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

MelliMelon
04.02.2013 , 09:09 AM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by AUSMatty View Post

Like Shepard said, the only organized ranked on BC occurs Mondays at 7PM PDT (GMT -7) and Fridays at 8PM PDT. Currently, here's the status of ranked on BC:

1) Mondays are highly competitive evenings where ASB (Ascension Strikes Back, Republic), GD (Grim Determination, Imperial), and Infamous (Republic) bring their best teams. ASB and GD have been queuing for a long time and have set teams while Infamous is still in the process of forming, but they still kick butt in ranked.
2) Fridays are competitive as well, but not to the extent of Monday. Friday has some other members of GD against BSR (Black Sun Rising, Imperial), an up and coming imperial guild.
3) There are rumors of other teams trying to form up for ranked.
4) Almost no ranked outside of organized comm-farming or in-house ranked (???) occurs during the rest of the week.

I'd love for your guilds to come to the Monday ranked, but it doesn't look like that will be possible, seeing as how that's 12PM your time (I think). Maybe we can try to organize something on the weekend, but it will be difficult. ASB is primarily a PvE guild, and we have 3 progression raid groups, and our ranked team is formed with members from all three groups, so... pretty much we raid every night except Monday. As y'all come over, get in touch with me some more.

Jaddis
04.05.2013 , 12:24 PM | #290
So, next Monday is really the last ranked night before 2.0. I think something special should be done in honor.

Suggestions? Naked ranked, maybe? just bring your weapons!