Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jaddis
12.01.2012 , 12:39 PM | #11
Fun matches last night!

MelliMelon
12.01.2012 , 01:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaddis View Post
Fun matches last night!
I think we'll both be sore for a long time... and I wasn't even healing half the time! Thanks Grim for the games.

jediashnoe
12.01.2012 , 05:01 PM | #13
Yes! Im hoping we can do more ranked in the future.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Mautalent
12.04.2012 , 05:27 AM | #14
It'd be nice if we could set up same rated warzones. We have a lot of great players on the server and it'd be nice if we could set up some teams to go against each other. It's often hard to have the same 8 people on all the time, so it'd be cool if we could figure out some sort system to get more people into rateds. If their could be some collaboration between group leaders, I am sure we could come to some sort of an agreement and maybe get some boosted interest. I know people don't like to loose, but maybe, with more interest, we could actually get some good matches instead of the occasional good unranked match. People would gear faster and we might have some semblance of a BC presence when rated warzones finally do go cross server.
Red'muir 50 Guardian Missysalu 50 Sage Loomi 50 Vanguard
Shortbus Operation Team
Begeren Colony

EFSoupy
12.04.2012 , 10:26 AM | #15
If ranked teams are getting together and looking for a healer, hit me up. My guild doesn't have a strong PvP presence so any ranked I can get in will be piggy backing on with other groups, but playing with skilled players is always more fun than a roflstomp (read: "I like playing with skilled players", not that I'm all that skilled).

Moco.

Riggz
12.04.2012 , 11:17 AM | #16
Black Sun's goal is to be que'ing for ranked one week from this coming Monday.

We'll probably end up que'ing every Monday and/or Thursday

We still have some work to do and we're behind since we just formed our guild but we look forward to joining the circuit
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

MelliMelon
12.04.2012 , 12:28 PM | #17
Updated: Grim Determination and Ascension Strikes Back are queueing (competitive) ranked Monday, December 10, 7:30PM PST.

Jaddis
12.04.2012 , 04:34 PM | #18
Great games last night.

I think it was pretty awesome that we had four teams in queue at once.

amoskof
12.06.2012 , 11:03 AM | #19
Oola and I (Elisean) would love to get into some ranked games, but we have a guild of 2.5 (the .5 is our Imp guild leader). If things are being scheduled in advance and there are spots open for us unaffiliated, well... Wahoo!?

--Me

Devinia-Hex
12.06.2012 , 12:53 PM | #20
Just a few things I wanted to bring up about the current warzones

There seem to be only two warzones that are exploit free at the moment and that is Voidstar and Hutball (even though hutball can appear glitchy when pulling someone to you or when they force leap it will sometimes appear as though they have fallen when in fact they have not) Civil War some have been using the /stuck option to get to speeders and defend snow and grass without to much trouble(when I leave 6 attackers at snow and catch the run speed buff while going underneath mid to grass and they have 6 defenders somethings is wrong likewise I have seen our Imps use this as well). In Novair players have been capturing bunkers while inside walls. These two games are part of ranked game play and can be exploited.

A fix needs to be put in place for Civil War hopefully when 1.6 is released. The Wall bug from Novair seems to have shown itstelf with 1.5 so hopefully this will be fixed as well.

Another thing I wanted to bring up more from the stand point of all our guilds as a whole is you really should field your best group and not make rules as to who can bring what classes because if cross server Ranked warzones do come other servers will not ask you what they can bring or what you should bring.
If you have played Wow and done any Arena's you know that having your best team online when you want them to be doesn't always happen. In those cases others of equal skill from the guild can step in and take their place hence the reason it's good to practice with everyone not the same 3 people week in and week out. Ultimately you have the option to not queue if you don't feel you are putting your best foot forward.

Off Topic
We have also heard a lot of talk about upset guilds and players saying all x and y guild can do is beat up on pugs in warzones. This is how guilds/friends practice we run into other groups all the time and we have some good competetive matches. I think this should be a non issue in any game, premade groups are going to happen for PVP if PVP is an option. It's kind of like saying don't raid as a guild because it's not fair to the players who don't have a guild....

anyway that was my 2 cents
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion