Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: The Kalee Conflict

ToEasy
11.06.2012 , 04:56 PM | #21
A Shistavanen jedi master called Mal Verrick cut down many Imperial soldiers with his purple lightsaber. He knew he had to keep his men alive long enough for the Republic fleet to arrive. Hold your ground! yelled Mal to the rest of his men.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
11.06.2012 , 05:30 PM | #22
Ravvok had undergone a lot in his past, but the blood ritual was indefinetly the hardest. To show that he wasn't above the Kaleesh's most seasoned and strongest warrior, Ravvok chose a Kaleesh war sword for the trial. Then he engaged in the long fight that was the ritual.

ooc: edited my earlier post
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
11.07.2012 , 06:02 AM | #23
After inspecting her battalion, Sabrina order Major Markus Get theese men to their ships, and lead them against therepublic. The main ground battle is to, comence once I hear from ravock. Major markus stood to attention, and then said Yes my`lord. then turned to space wolves, name sabrina gave to her battalion of assult troops. Come on you dogs, time to go earn your pay. Get to your drop ships, and get down their. The men started, running to their drop ships. It was platoon to a dropship, and then major markus and sabrina head to, her personal fury to land and lead the battle. She gave an instruction to her, ship`s captain before leaving Captian Tibirus, if any republic show up inform me at once. Do not engauage if, out numbered. Captian tibirus was proud man, did not like order`s like these. Thouh he new if he disobyed, he be lucky to live. Yes my`lord
Sabrina then boarded, and moved her fury to forward out post.

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 02:06 AM | #24
Traon hit the ground running, well. crashing, His republic drop ship had been shot down by the Kaleesh, most died, except him and the pilot. They layed in the rubble for a few moments, until a squad of imperials showed up, he grabbed a blaster from the rubble, and shot two of them, he threw two grenades from his belt, killing the other eight, "What, do you wanna live forever?" he asked the pilot as he and the pilot began they're search for the republic outpost.

OOC: my first post in this area, Hope it's presentable
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Scutum
01.21.2013 , 11:03 AM | #25
OOC: I'll try to spice things up by being a Kaleesh.

Vizidaru wot Dk'ar, a Kaleesh chieftain of the nearby Hok tribe, strode towards the center of the Yig tribe camp and was surprised to see one of their greatest warriors in mortal combat with an outsider. His large muscular frame was able to push aside the smaller of his species as he made his way to the fight, watching the two duel with Kaleesh war swords. To do combat with them with their own weapons was an honorable move of the outsider, but because of recent events Vizidaru knew that his reasons for coming were not. As their fight went on, the scarred warrior stomped down hard on the ground with his rifle butt to get the attention of all.

"And so here is the outsider, hoping to gain our favor with one of our most sacred rituals!" he spoke in their native tongue...regardless of if Ravvok could understand it or not, "And why do you believe this one has come all the way here to do so? Obviously to drag our people into this war in which we have no stake! Our first mistake was allowing them to come in the first place, but since they are here our only course of action is to now obliterate them!"

The other members of his tribe that traveled with him yelled in approval and raised their rifles in salute, weapons that were taken from the bodies of slain imperials. The Hok tribe was a small, yet vicious tribe that showed little mercy in battle and even less mercy in politics. The tribe grew in recent years thanks to Vizidaru's negotiating skills and combat prowess, either merging peacefully with other tribes or defeating and absorbing them. Now he was hoping to do the same to the Yig tribe here, and use his combined might to rid the planet of the invaders; both Republic and Imperial.

"If this outsider wins the duel and the Yig tribe grants him and his people favor, know that they will be enemies to the true Kaleesh! I leave the decision to them, but not for long."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Bird_of_Thunder
01.21.2013 , 12:34 PM | #26
Ravvok disarmed his opponent, winning the duel, but saw the Kaleesh who were yelling. He learned to speak Kaleesh a while ago, and his skills were a bit rusty. The Republic comes here as an oppressive force. We are attempting to extract what is ours, and leave you alone the young Sith warrior replied in Kaleesh.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.21.2013 , 12:41 PM | #27
Sabrina ships moved to the forward outpost, their she disembarked. Major markus began preparing her troops, for battle getting them into apc for moving across to where the republic are. This was some thing she looking forward too, a succes here could help elvate her to darth some day. A defeat could easily be covered up, as these men are paid from her own pocket.

Scutum
01.21.2013 , 02:04 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok disarmed his opponent, winning the duel, but saw the Kaleesh who were yelling. He learned to speak Kaleesh a while ago, and his skills were a bit rusty. The Republic comes here as an oppressive force. We are attempting to extract what is ours, and leave you alone the young Sith warrior replied in Kaleesh.
The outsider's knowledge of the language took Vizidaru off guard for a moment, but also seemed to confirm his suspicions. He smirked to himself as he strode to the center of the crowd, standing in front of the outsider as he picked up the defeated warrior's weapon.

"The fact that this one knows our tongue and abides by our rituals means only one thing! That his people have studied us greatly, and they most likely intent to use that knowledge as tools to conquer us with!" This sent many of the nearby Kaleesh, even a few members of the Yig tribe, into an uproar. The thought of an invading force utilizing Kaleesh rituals for their own gain was sacrilegious, and was sure to be something the honor-bound people would find upsetting.

One of his own tribesman moved to speak, "So it is true that the Yig seek to ally themselves with the invaders?"

"I do not know young Gar." Vizidaru said, although he head heard the rumors about their alliances too,"But if it is true then they have abandoned their honor as Kaleesh and will have to perish!" He then turned back to the outsider Ravvok, "And you forget an important thing...outsider. If it is on this planet then it is ours now. You have nothing to reclaim here! Now tell me if the Yig tribe truly wish to ally with your kind!"

His men prepared to draw their weapons, just in case anything went wrong.
―Kyle Katarn

Bird_of_Thunder
01.21.2013 , 02:11 PM | #29
Ravvok tossed aside the Kaleesh blade he had and put his hands on his lightsabers. You speak of perishing as if it weren't your own fate the human replied. He was close to drawing his weaponswhen he heard another voice from the crowd. You are no better than out invaders, Hok warriors an older Kaleesh said, stepping forward with a warblade in hand. We know of your plight of conquering, and we'd rather allow the invaders to fight their war here than be brought down by you he said. Ravvok looked a little confused, but regained his composure.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Scutum
01.21.2013 , 05:19 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok tossed aside the Kaleesh blade he had and put his hands on his lightsabers. You speak of perishing as if it weren't your own fate the human replied. He was close to drawing his weaponswhen he heard another voice from the crowd. You are no better than out invaders, Hok warriors an older Kaleesh said, stepping forward with a warblade in hand. We know of your plight of conquering, and we'd rather allow the invaders to fight their war here than be brought down by you he said. Ravvok looked a little confused, but regained his composure.
Vizidaru chuckled at the outsider's arrogance and was prepared to open fire if the fool pulled out his weapon, but was once again caught off guard by an opposing Kaleesh voice. The older member of the Yig tribe moved with weapon hin hand, expressing his displeasure at the Hok tribe's presence and apparent brutality. The old man's lack of understanding sparked an anger in Vizidaru's soul, and it was only out of a need to look in control that he didn't strike down the old man right where he stood.

"You old fool! What our tribe has done has always been in the name of our people as a whole, and what this tribe is doing is consorting with invaders for personal gain!" In anger the Hok warlord began to walk away, "I will give the Yig some time to reconsider their alliances, but if they choose to continue consorting with invaders then the Hok will return. And not in peace."

Vizidaru departed with his elite bodyguard, but once they got to the outskirts of the camp he stopped to address his men, "The ten of you will ambush the outsider when he leaves their camp, and I will gather some more clansmen and prepare to ambush any nearby outsider forces. The more of them we kill, the more of their weapons we gain and can use for ourselves. " His elite bodyguard raised their Imperial rifles with blades tied to the front in salute, then immediately departed for the trees while Vizidaru moved towards his own people's camp.

Soon it would be time to strike.
―Kyle Katarn