Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Froippi
11.07.2012 , 12:07 PM | #71
i'm far from casual but with my servers oceanic servers being so dead this is not likely to be done tell they fix population issues

Radzkie
11.07.2012 , 12:13 PM | #72
I am not getting HK-51 to use him. I'll continue to use my companion that's wearing all my old Campaign and Black Hole gear, since she'll probably be twice as better.

What I'm getting HK-51 for is the lawls. I expect him to have many witty jokes about us inferior organics. Do not disappoint me BW!

Xenirath
11.07.2012 , 12:41 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Radzkie View Post
I am not getting HK-51 to use him. I'll continue to use my companion that's wearing all my old Campaign and Black Hole gear, since she'll probably be twice as better.

What I'm getting HK-51 for is the lawls. I expect him to have many witty jokes about us inferior organics. Do not disappoint me BW!
You can also use him for your alts!

Thats why I am getting him.
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

karuverd
11.08.2012 , 08:28 PM | #74
bye what i hear he doesnt call us meatbags T.T
If the moneys good

Arthuriuan
11.13.2012 , 02:37 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
Will there be apperance mods at launch, so we can get the classic orange rusty look of HK-47?
Why, yes, they'll be giving tou everything you could ever want or need for this new piece of content so that you'll never have a reason to step foot on Belsavis again....or even log into the game again, for that matter.