Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Evgen
11.04.2012 , 06:48 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
I'd definitely like new content as well....I'm sure we all would. However, I would point out that WoW's first expansion pack was over 2 years after the game launched and the other expansion packs came out, on average, about every 2 years after that. This game is less than a year since launch. So let's not act like WoW cranked out 4 expansion packs in its first year.
Hello JimG.
I'm sorry to point out that this post is against the rules of the internet for the following reasons:
  1. Reason, we no likey reason, more rage, unfounded opinions, mkay?
  2. lak uv kul werdz, uz more dude, lolz
  3. Resonable expections, seriously, who has those now days?
Please consider this a warning and try flaming or trolling in the future.
Ok, bai bai!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Jobeleca
11.04.2012 , 07:03 PM | #52
I read that if you unlock him at low level he uses low level gear, this is just too bad. I want something that will greatly boost my alt leveling, I don't want to grind 50 levels on all 8 toons, twice is bad enough. I want a lvl50 companion at lvl1 so I can just do the class quest and heroics without having to grind the trash quests.
To bathe a cat takes brute force, perservance, courage of conviction - and a cat.
The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by.
- Stephen Baker

Gomigakari
11.04.2012 , 08:37 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You seem somewhat misinformed,

if you want to get him at level 11 you can. You just need to acquire him on a level 50 first and then unlock him via Character Perks. And THAT is the real issue, the unlock for HK-51 so I can give him to my level 31 Operative? 1,000,000 credits. OUCH. I think I'll go with the secondary payment for the perk, which is 350 CC for unlocking him for a lowbie.

Suggestion BW: Please make the legacy unlock for HK-51 Legacy wide, having to spend 1M credits/350 CC for any lowbie I want him on is ridiculously expensive. I want HK-51 on my Merc, Gunslinger, Vanguard, Operative and Shadow. 5x350 CC = 1750 CCs, that's way too expensive guys!
You can make over 1,000,000 credits in 3 days of doing dailies at lvl 50.
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

FoxPT
11.04.2012 , 10:08 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
Thanks Bioware/Swtor i enjoyed the article and look forward to get my hk-51 to crush the republic.
Filthy Sith your HK-51 gone turn on you the fail safes dont gone work and someday when you return to your ship you gone find all your companions trow out in the space ..... death to the Sith .

Cant wait for the new expansion.
FoxPT - PAX Lusitania Guild
The Red Eclipse Server

DameonLG
11.05.2012 , 12:36 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Jobeleca View Post
I read that if you unlock him at low level he uses low level gear, this is just too bad. I want something that will greatly boost my alt leveling, I don't want to grind 50 levels on all 8 toons, twice is bad enough. I want a lvl50 companion at lvl1 so I can just do the class quest and heroics without having to grind the trash quests.
Buy the XP boosts.

Gomigakari
11.05.2012 , 12:41 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Jobeleca View Post
Do you also want someone to play the game for you?
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

DameonLG
11.05.2012 , 10:39 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomigakari View Post
Do you also want someone to play the game for you?
Get to 50 faster, more time to complain about lack of end game!

Dourack
11.05.2012 , 11:25 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
Well it's kind a harsh to be THAT expensive!, and still you can't get him for the first character!, only at level 50!...
Well he is an end game content for now (until new level cap) why should he be available to anyone at level 1 if you haven't unlocked him first?
The fact that he is a legacy perk is awesome! I'm excited to do this quest chain

republicrookie
11.05.2012 , 07:10 PM | #59
I want HK so bad i really want it to rack up some kills of imps for my commando
Why do I always feel like the Trooper isn't loved. What's not to like about awesome armor (besides the BH armor) and massive assault cannons?

republicrookie
11.05.2012 , 07:16 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Trenter View Post
With both Forex and HK-51 in Havoc Squad I foresee nothing but a crumbled Empire.
I Agree HAVOC SQUAD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do I always feel like the Trooper isn't loved. What's not to like about awesome armor (besides the BH armor) and massive assault cannons?