Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Developer Blog: HK-51 Classified Intel
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sandisrd
11.02.2012 , 01:08 PM | #11
I think this is unfair!, if you only can get him at level 50, it's just not make any sense!... How can I take him in my adventures through out the galaxy?, if at level 50 pretty much everything is already done?, moreover it will be a lot interesting if you can get him in a middle of the story!, and it will make a perfect sense, because you will have a time to logically customize him and he would serve the story line, apart from just being trophy at end of the game...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

Eillack
11.02.2012 , 01:26 PM | #12
I guess this means 1.5 is coming pretty soon?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

AshlaBoga
11.02.2012 , 01:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
I think this is unfair!, if you only can get him at level 50, it's just not make any sense!... How can I take him in my adventures through out the galaxy?, if at level 50 pretty much everything is already done?, moreover it will be a lot interesting if you can get him in a middle of the story!, and it will make a perfect sense, because you will have a time to logically customize him and he will serve story line, apart from just being trophy at end of the game...
You seem somewhat misinformed,

if you want to get him at level 11 you can. You just need to acquire him on a level 50 first and then unlock him via Character Perks. And THAT is the real issue, the unlock for HK-51 so I can give him to my level 31 Operative? 1,000,000 credits. OUCH. I think I'll go with the secondary payment for the perk, which is 350 CC for unlocking him for a lowbie.

Suggestion BW: Please make the legacy unlock for HK-51 Legacy wide, having to spend 1M credits/350 CC for any lowbie I want him on is ridiculously expensive. I want HK-51 on my Merc, Gunslinger, Vanguard, Operative and Shadow. 5x350 CC = 1750 CCs, that's way too expensive guys!
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

thewatcheruatu
11.02.2012 , 01:28 PM | #14
I'm pretty excited about this. Every class could use another good DPS companion.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

Trenter
11.02.2012 , 01:38 PM | #15
With both Forex and HK-51 in Havoc Squad I foresee nothing but a crumbled Empire.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

sandisrd
11.02.2012 , 01:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You seem somewhat misinformed,

if you want to get him at level 11 you can. You just need to acquire him on a level 50 first and then unlock him via Character Perks. And THAT is the real issue, the unlock for HK-51 so I can give him to my level 31 Operative? 1,000,000 credits. OUCH. I think I'll go with the secondary payment for the perk, which is 350 CC for unlocking him for a lowbie.

Suggestion BW: Please make the legacy unlock for HK-51 Legacy wide, having to spend 1M credits/350 CC for any lowbie I want him on is ridiculously expensive. I want HK-51 on my Merc, Gunslinger, Vanguard, Operative and Shadow. 5x350 CC = 1750 CCs, that's way too expensive guys!
Well it's kind a harsh to be THAT expensive!, and still you can't get him for the first character!, only at level 50!...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

frankachino
11.02.2012 , 02:38 PM | #17
Very excited about this update!

Uluain
11.02.2012 , 02:45 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
I am attempting to picture this into a RP model with Light side Jedi more than anything else.
Master Shan: "This droid represents a terrible force of destruction if it falls into the hands of the unscrupulous or tyrannical."
Master Bakarn: "We cannot keep it here. If the Sith were to learn that we had it on Tython, they would stop at nothing to get it. We cannot put the padawans at risk."
Master Kaedan: "We need to assign one of our top Jedi to take custody of this killer. Someone who can restrain its violence to only the gravest necessity, and can keep moving, stay one step ahead of the Empire and the crime lords."
Master Shan: "So be it, then."

Uluain
11.02.2012 , 02:51 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
I think this is unfair!, if you only can get him at level 50, it's just not make any sense!... How can I take him in my adventures through out the galaxy.
You do realize that 50 isn't the end of the game forever, right?

JimG
11.02.2012 , 03:41 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by dubsackmcgee View Post
One thing this game needs is more lore story events, things to do as in mini games, racing, cont. on the war, and alot others things. Please please please dont make me go back to WoW for new content, please........the graphics are 12 years old but the story is new and has content.
I'd definitely like new content as well....I'm sure we all would. However, I would point out that WoW's first expansion pack was over 2 years after the game launched and the other expansion packs came out, on average, about every 2 years after that. This game is less than a year since launch. So let's not act like WoW cranked out 4 expansion packs in its first year.