Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS-6 Droid WAY too hard

Vincire
11.02.2012 , 07:43 AM | #1
I've been trying to beat this guy as a level 50 assassin and everything I try ends in failure. It's impossible to stun or CC this thing and therefore renders any strategy involving attacks from behind useless. This guy is still overtuned.
Judan Dalratha -- 55 Jedi Guardian

Chaloss
11.02.2012 , 08:05 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vincire View Post
I've been trying to beat this guy as a level 50 assassin and everything I try ends in failure. It's impossible to stun or CC this thing and therefore renders any strategy involving attacks from behind useless. This guy is still overtuned.
What, where, when?

Vincire
11.03.2012 , 06:17 AM | #3
DP-6 is a "boss" mob in one of the class quests on Corellia. I finally beat him but had to use every tool at my disposal. I found it odd that this guy was harder to beat than Thanaton..
Judan Dalratha -- 55 Jedi Guardian

Exiled-Phoenix
11.03.2012 , 11:41 AM | #4
I dont recall this "boss".. so it can't be so hard.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

DarthSylar
11.04.2012 , 03:07 PM | #5
I think it's the scientist who creates 2 droids, both are level 50 golds, but I think u fight them 1 at a time. Don't think he was that hard, but I needed help with Thanaton and his lackey on Corellia (didn't know what interupts were back then).

Sztoid
11.06.2012 , 02:29 PM | #6
I solo'd my entire class quest. So I can't say anything was WAY too hard. I fought Thanaton in my Champion gear.

KodarJoval
11.08.2012 , 12:34 AM | #7
So you may have solo'd the class but since you noted Champion gear I take it you didn't solo that now??

Sztoid
11.08.2012 , 06:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KodarJoval View Post
So you may have solo'd the class but since you noted Champion gear I take it you didn't solo that now??
I'm pretty sure it was in January.