Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] What 1.5 Assassin/Mandalorian Droid Parts will get me the most $$$?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] What 1.5 Assassin/Mandalorian Droid Parts will get me the most $$$?

AshlaBoga
11.02.2012 , 06:29 AM | #1
Pretty much what the title says, here's a link for those who haven't seen - Grade 154 Droid Parts.

Should I go with the DPS (Assassin) or tank (Mandalorian Wardroid) for maximum credits?

Also DT-12 or DT-13?

I've only got 380 daily comms and won't be on much between now and 1.5 so I have to make the right purcahse the first time around.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

JacksonMo
11.02.2012 , 07:20 AM | #2
Question is, how do these new parts stack up against modable parts stacked with blackhole/rakata mods?

AshlaBoga
11.02.2012 , 07:27 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
Question is, how do these new parts stack up against modable parts stacked with blackhole/rakata mods?
Definitely better than Rakata. Not sure about Black Hole/Campaign Mods, will go simcraft that now.
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

JacksonMo
11.02.2012 , 09:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Definitely better than Rakata. Not sure about Black Hole/Campaign Mods, will go simcraft that now.
Not sure what simcrafting is. Looking at the assassin-droid-dt-12-core vs. the rakata-eliminators-gauntlets the advantage goes to the droid part.

It seems to be more closely comparable to the Black hole DPS black-hole-boltblasters-mk-1-gauntlets.
Not an exact match. Black Hole gear tends to be more endurance heavy. And the new droid parts have the disadvantage of not being modifiable. A small consideration, but some folks who understand min/maxing better than I will likely prefer the old custom parts simply for the purpose of squeezing every last point of DPS they can get out of their companions.

AshlaBoga
11.02.2012 , 11:41 AM | #5
Not sure what simcrafting is. Looking at the assassin-droid-dt-12-core vs. the rakata-eliminators-gauntlets the advantage goes to the droid part.

It seems to be more closely comparable to the Black hole DPS black-hole-boltblasters-mk-1-gauntlets.
Not an exact match. Black Hole gear tends to be more endurance heavy. And the new droid parts have the disadvantage of not being modifiable. A small consideration, but some folks who understand min/maxing better than I will likely prefer the old custom parts simply for the purpose of squeezing every last point of DPS they can get out of their companions.
So does that mean I'll be better off with the tank parts?
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

JacksonMo
11.02.2012 , 02:57 PM | #6
So does that mean I'll be better off with the tank parts?
Depends is you prefer a tank or dps companion.

AshlaBoga
11.02.2012 , 03:00 PM | #7
Depends is you prefer a tank or dps companion.
I guess I'll just ask what people prefer in /trade and then buy that schematic when it hits live. If they want it, then there's profit in it.
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Ismercu
11.02.2012 , 03:29 PM | #8
why not make both

JacksonMo
11.02.2012 , 08:35 PM | #9
I guess I'll just ask what people prefer in /trade and then buy that schematic when it hits live. If they want it, then there's profit in it.
Buy the one YOU would use first, then at least you know you have a set you can use.

KarethRiker
11.06.2012 , 06:03 PM | #10
How much are you guys planning on pricing these for? The mats are expensive and recouping the daily comms...
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger