Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Assassin Tank LF Guild

CandoTheGreat
11.02.2012 , 06:03 AM | #1
^^ Says it all really. My Assassin only has the Recruit Survivor's gear that you get upon hitting level 50, along with prototype exemplar's boots, head and hands. And has an orange Focus from leveling..forgot what it is but it's acceptable for Flashpoints/heroic Flashpoints (which are what I'm wanting to start doing ASAP).
I'm leveling a Sorcerer (lightning spec since i do a fair bit of PvP on that character) which is 25 at the minute; I also have a Juggernaut tank level 19; Marauder level 14 (PvP spec for Marauders is, I understand, Carnage?); Operative Healer level 12; Powertech tank (to be) level 11.
I have some raiding experience from WoW, my former guild took me on a run of DS 10 man Normal without the nerf. I had an ilvl of 381 going in (fairly low tbh) and was the only melee DPS in the group but still came fairly high on the DPS meter (37.6k was the top, I was 6th with 36.7k so it was really close considering everyone else had better gear than me). We downed Madness on the second night of attempts after 5/6 wipes on the first night we gave up since some of the team had to be up early next morning and it was about 11PM.
I'm more than happy to help out in the guild (mainly on my alts since my main priority at the minute is gearing up my Assassin) and am leveling a variety of crew skills and once i start making more money (kinda spent most of my credits on stupid things...) I would be more than happy to make gear for new members to the guild, along with some higher level characters (Synthweaving is my Assassin's crafting skill and at the minute I'm leveling it up, it's about 280 now and I'm getting some prototype gears from reverse-engineering).

Thanks to any who read this, the best way to let me know if anyone's interested in having me would be to send a mail to Sol'vetis (or you could look out for me on characters with "Norvath" legacy) since if more than one person tries sending me a whisper I'll likely get confused...

P.S if requested I can post my character's armory page (for WoW obviously). And I thought it'd be better for me to post this on the forums since I don't want to be one of those guys who just says "LF guild" at the Fleet, I want to join a guild I can actually enjoy and have fun in rather than just any random guild.

Ziso
11.08.2012 , 06:36 AM | #2
Have a look on our website http://unity-guild.com/ as you can read what we are about as a guild on the hompage there, and see the upcoming events we do. We also have a thread in the guild recruitment thread above.

Unity founded in 2005 in Star Wars Galaxies. After it closed we can across to Tor at launch and will be here for a very long time. We have the guild very active on both Empire and Republic sides and have the usuals you expect from an established guild ie website, teamspeak, facebook/youtube sites. We are also very active in Lotro and have a Unity private server in minecraft.

Our front page on our website has lots more info, but in a nutshell, we feel that ops are not the be all or end all of Tor and although we do 2-3 ops a week both on Empire and Republic sides, we are casual in them, encouraging players to take thier 1st steps in them, not yelling if they make errors (after all we were all knew to them once). We do an awful lots of other content also, weekly datacron runs, boss runs now and again, and even events on teamspeak (next one start of December, a Wookie and kashyyyk themed quiz night).

For us in Unity, it doesnt matter if your level 1 or level 50, all are equally welcome, and we dont need players to play a certain amount per week as we all have commitments in real life so there is no pressure on members to sign up for ops, or level up etc.

Thanks for reading
Ziso

CandoTheGreat
11.08.2012 , 07:55 AM | #3
Hi, I'm sorry about this but it turns out I was actually accepted into "Remnants of the Circle" the day before yesterday, but I've been having trouble with my internet for a few days and have only just found out. I'm gonna go with them since I was accepted into that guild before the previous post, but if it doesn't work out with them I will certainly give Unity a look.
Thanks for taking the time to reply

Ziso
11.10.2012 , 12:37 PM | #4
No worries at all. We are here for a long time but i hope it really works out for you in your new guild.
Best wishes
Ziso