Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I really hope you guys are fixing the pending rewards bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I really hope you guys are fixing the pending rewards bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kremzeek's Avatar


kremzeek
12.20.2011 , 07:18 AM | #11
i dont understand why you would have 1 reward pending, just empty your inventory and accept the reward.
is it not possible for you to open the pending tab? or what? when i get a reward i would want it right away, wierd post.
[█[HHHHH]()█Ξ█████████████████████████████████)
SWTOR CE Owner

AureliaKarrde's Avatar


AureliaKarrde
12.20.2011 , 07:22 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kremzeek View Post
i dont understand why you would have 1 reward pending, just empty your inventory and accept the reward.
is it not possible for you to open the pending tab? or what? when i get a reward i would want it right away, wierd post.

no, its not possible to click on it. my bag has....28 empty slots....
Chandrilla Refugee - Sith

sotaka's Avatar


sotaka
12.20.2011 , 07:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AureliaKarrde View Post
no, its not possible to click on it. my bag has....28 empty slots....
When this issue happens, does the rest of the UI become unusable for you, as well? as in you're unable to click anything at all? I'm curious if that's what keeps causing my lock-up as well. The real issue is that a log in/out solves the issue, HOWEVER You have to ALT+F4 to fix it.

AureliaKarrde's Avatar


AureliaKarrde
12.20.2011 , 07:28 AM | #14
no, no other UI issues aside from this one
Chandrilla Refugee - Sith

BDutch's Avatar


BDutch
12.20.2011 , 07:31 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by haXwk View Post
You can't enter your ship? Psh, I can't even leave mine. I'm going to starve in here.
LOL that must suck... I'm sorry but that really amuses me. Can you at least do space missions? Do you at least have a non beast-like companion to flirt with?

kremzeek's Avatar


kremzeek
12.20.2011 , 08:14 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AureliaKarrde View Post
no, its not possible to click on it. my bag has....28 empty slots....
Right, i thought it was wierd
[█[HHHHH]()█Ξ█████████████████████████████████)
SWTOR CE Owner

Cerimon's Avatar


Cerimon
12.20.2011 , 07:18 PM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please be advised that a resolution to this issue is in-process.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

ScottFarkus's Avatar


ScottFarkus
12.20.2011 , 09:23 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

Please be advised that a resolution to this issue is in-process.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
I am about to quit, it happened to my main character, tried to get it fixed...still waiting for cs to fix it...Guess what It has happened to my alt character now. I cant play the game!!! whats the point of playing the game if I cant play the actual game?

ScottFarkus's Avatar


ScottFarkus
12.20.2011 , 11:07 PM | #19
Seriously *** get on this you know about it and someone reports "blueberry" in the context just go and fix it you should have a team just running around fixing this so people can play! 4 hours now really?!

haXwk's Avatar


haXwk
12.20.2011 , 11:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ScottFarkus View Post
Seriously *** get on this you know about it and someone reports "blueberry" in the context just go and fix it you should have a team just running around fixing this so people can play! 4 hours now really?!
It's been days for some people. Luckily if you log out for long enough you can accept one of the rewards when you come back. And the bug seems to be caused by space missions so I'd avoid those like a virus.