Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My merc pvp vid

darthnish
11.01.2012 , 02:47 PM | #1

Henu
11.01.2012 , 05:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
Dont ever become a salesman.. stating that you are terrible and then telling us to watch it isnt the greatest thing to say :P but i will watch it on my lunch
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Didy_Kush
11.01.2012 , 05:26 PM | #3
You should of told me I was going to be on youtube I would of put makeup on

Henu
11.01.2012 , 08:19 PM | #4
FYI, he isn't kidding..
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

darthnish
11.01.2012 , 08:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
You should of told me I was going to be on youtube I would of put makeup on
but you're beautiful they way you are <3

Henu
11.01.2012 , 08:55 PM | #6
So watch your video, lots of DPS coming up and lots of crits, whats your setup? acc, crit surge etc?

On a positive note, you move around lots making your harder to hit for melee but on the other hard i didnt see too many Guardians in your video and they can be the real issue.

darthnish
11.01.2012 , 09:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
So watch your video, lots of DPS coming up and lots of crits, whats your setup? acc, crit surge etc?

On a positive note, you move around lots making your harder to hit for melee but on the other hard i didnt see too many Guardians in your video and they can be the real issue.
lmao i have no build im using BM gear you buy off the vendor, i haven't min maxed a thing except 2 mods from the healer set, and also as for guardians , i tend to avoid them, if they leap to me if rage speced i blow em away, if vengance i pop shield, removing root mitigating master strike and stun them as soon as unremetting drops and LoS LoS LoS

BattleGracefully
11.02.2012 , 02:31 AM | #8
proberly the reason why there isn't many sents or guardians is because they can actualy stay on target well and the only sent i saw him kill is a well know pve geared player other then that it was nice to see him killing some of my most hated people on the pub side, for that i thank you for the video.

also it's not rage and vengance it's focus and vigalince, just saying
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

aVmuse
11.02.2012 , 02:47 AM | #9
Same here Keiga, many many thanks for killing the stun lord pearlana

BattleGracefully
11.02.2012 , 02:53 AM | #10
i would say any time but i get killed by pearl just as much as you.
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard