Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thankfully, a nail in the coffin of the EU

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Thankfully, a nail in the coffin of the EU

Rayla_Felana
12.13.2012 , 03:41 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
It would turn into Highlander.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4

Beniboybling
12.13.2012 , 03:55 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Add my 'Noooo!' when my computer decided to shut down and install updates while I was playing swtor, to this video

Aurbere
12.13.2012 , 03:56 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
That was somewhat depressing, yet oddly hilarious. Excellent work!
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

OldVengeance
12.14.2012 , 01:14 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
This game is EU, just putting it out there... but the post-ROTJ is rather messy, so I'm hoping the films will clean it up a but. I think the Old Republic era is what all EU writers should strive to mirror, the storyline really reflects what Star Wars is, its neat and tidy, and its got excellent, memorable characters.

And yes, I'd call the Star Wars films the cornerstone for the Star Wars universe.
Not really. Tales of the Jedi, Kotor 1, Kotor 2 and TOR all contradict each other and the rest of the Expanded Universe as a whole.

Also, any "NOOOOO" complication without Dot Matrix is hopelessly incomplete without the best one.

Beniboybling
12.14.2012 , 01:35 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Not really. Tales of the Jedi, Kotor 1, Kotor 2 and TOR all contradict each other and the rest of the Expanded Universe as a whole.

Also, any "NOOOOO" complication without Dot Matrix is hopelessly incomplete without the best one.
I wouldn't say KOTOR 1 & 2 contradict one another - they seem pretty succinct. Can't comment of Tales of the Jedi. However I doubt its as messy as the post-ROTJ EU. And its certainly much much better.