Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jegillan
12.24.2011 , 10:27 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Assuran View Post
I'll just re-affirm that I'm almost pure LS (LS IV) and choose the LS ending and received my quest for Illum back on the fleet.

I did notice something weird in that a duplicate of Tormen spawned in his spot on the Tyrant after I killed him, maybe that's related?
Do you get a title for the questline and do you know if it changes based on the decision?
Valar morghulis - All men must die.

The_Assuran
12.24.2011 , 10:35 PM | #62
I looked for a new title and didn't see one. I was rushed for time, however, so I'll double check when I'm able to play again in the next few days.

Walterstarbuck
12.24.2011 , 10:53 PM | #63
So, I went to ilum, and I was driving around and found the Imperial Waystation, there were 2 dailies there for me, might be worth seeing if you guys can pick up quests from the quest hubs around.

Lyynk
12.24.2011 , 11:06 PM | #64
I have the same issue. Sucks.

Darthbeerbot
12.25.2011 , 12:20 AM | #65
Bump.

In the conversation with the Chancellor I picked the "I don't go back on a contract"-route, which gave me no LS or DS points, and captured the Chancellor. When I turned in the quest I told Tormen that I'd be an independent from now on and, again, received no LS or DS points. This was followed by a cut-scene of the Orbital Station being destroyed and another one showing my crew and me on the ship.

This is all good and well, but after the Loading Screen I was back on my ship and the Mission Log didn't show any more Class quests. Means I'm stuck in the same frustrating situation as everybody else and unable to start Ilum dailies.

Someone from Bioware, please acknowledge that you're not ignoring this gamebreaking issue.

Edit: I'm sorry, I overread Joveth's response. Mea culpa

Lyynk
12.25.2011 , 01:52 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthbeerbot View Post
Bump.

In the conversation with the Chancellor I picked the "I don't go back on a contract"-route, which gave me no LS or DS points, and captured the Chancellor. When I turned in the quest I told Tormen that I'd be an independent from now on and, again, received no LS or DS points. This was followed by a cut-scene of the Orbital Station being destroyed and another one showing my crew and me on the ship.

This is all good and well, but after the Loading Screen I was back on my ship and the Mission Log didn't show any more Class quests. Means I'm stuck in the same frustrating situation as everybody else and unable to start Ilum dailies.

Someone from Bioware, please acknowledge that you're not ignoring this gamebreaking issue.
I took the same route thru the story that you did.

jegillan
12.25.2011 , 03:44 AM | #67
Just completed Act 3. Chose Light Side, and had the First Strike mission ready to roll when I loaded back into my ship.

On a side note....do we not get a title for completing the main story?
Valar morghulis - All men must die.

HungSoLoh
12.25.2011 , 03:55 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthbeerbot View Post
Bump.

They have.. it's in this thread from BW.. scroll back and look.

Still want them to hurry up though.. missed a week almost of grouping and guild fun.. No tokens etc from dailies.. kinda bad.
::::: Nemesis :::::
| PvE Sith Oceanic Guild |
Calibre Raid Member Website HQ Site

Bloodyqq
12.25.2011 , 04:27 AM | #69
seriously, and here i thought it was part of the game untill a guildie could take more daylies then i could, ***.....

Wild
12.25.2011 , 10:54 AM | #70
They need to compensate bountyhunters for these lost commendations since we are getting left behind in the dust compared to other classes when it comes to gear upgrades.