Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MigSebes
12.23.2011 , 10:34 PM | #41
Same here I did not get any quest to go to Ilum. BUT, FYI everyone, you CAN get the Ilum dailies from the PvP Bounty Terminal on the fleet.
DreadeisSideisSebesMigsebes
The CRUENTUS Legacy
<Show Me Your Crits>
FREE SERVER TRANSFER

Glormon
12.24.2011 , 01:25 AM | #42
I think its been pointed out but I want to reiterate, this issue IS EFFECTING male bounty hunters as well as females.
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein

Wild
12.24.2011 , 11:38 AM | #43
Yep have the same issue, and I am missing out on daily commendations for several days now, getting more and more left behind compared to my guildmates.

This need to be fixed now, and a compensation is in order for the commendations we missed due to this bug.

Sanctuss
12.24.2011 , 12:30 PM | #44
Obligatory 'ARGHHHHHHHHHHH'

But really, this sucks. I wana do Ilum. lol
Vanguard of the Republic

Sjncm
12.24.2011 , 12:39 PM | #45
Female Bounty Hunter, Dark 4, affected by this bug as well. Hope they resolve it soon, Ilum is pretty boring without being able to do quests.
None shall find us wanting.

Noviru
12.24.2011 , 02:44 PM | #46
Hey Everyone,

We have a brief update from Joveth Gonzalez, courtesty of our Customer Service Forum, BH Act 3 Bugged:
Quote:
Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.
Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.
Thank you for your feedback and patience while our developers work to fix this problem.

doodirock
12.24.2011 , 03:24 PM | #47
I'm sorry but a bug like this needs to be fixed in 24 hours not a couple of days. This is insanely game breaking and basically tells people who leveled quickly that they wasted all their late nights, Mt Due, and taking off work.

This should be priority 1 at Bioware and a simple, "We're working on it" doesn't really do the issue justice. Now guild members are passing us buy, starting to form instance groups and PvP without us. If it isn't fixed soon a lot of the BH's will be picked over for more geared classes.

Please, fix this issue today and let us go on with playing our class like the rest of SWTOR players. Let's not be sidelined for smaller bugs that still allow a players to complete their quests. Thanks
=Bad Idea=
Website | Recruitment

cstebbin
12.24.2011 , 03:49 PM | #48
Agreed, it sucks hitting 50 and hoping to get started gearing up, only to find out your out of luck. Now I just park my BH by the world boss in Nar Shaddah, kill it on a few channels, then log on to an alt.

Maybe we can get some compensation for all the days we've missed out on dailies. Otherwise I fear I will fall well behind my guild by the time they fix this.

Ziarre
12.24.2011 , 04:59 PM | #49
Posted on first page posting again.

Been 50 for over a week now put a ticket in a week ago... This is absolutely crazy that your just letting the level 50 bounty hunters who worked there butts off to be ahead of the curve and get to 50 first just sit there and cost us 12+ daily accommodations and level 50 mods/armaments per day from quests. This has been one of the worst experiences ever. I have never seen a developer or producer put an automated response to such a serious issue and take more than 24 hour to fix it. Im sitting here stuck because you couldn't fix something that was a KNOWN ISSUE in beta........
Bounty Hunter Healing!

jegillan
12.24.2011 , 05:51 PM | #50
Is this confirmed to happen to every Dark Side BH upon completion of the Chapter 3 questline, or just some? Can anyone confirm that they DIDN'T have it happen?
Valar morghulis - All men must die.