Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RageFury
12.23.2011 , 10:17 AM | #31
Same problem here, it's driving me NUTS. I can't do a bunch of the dailies that every other 50 in my guild can do, and I can't finish my class story. UGH. Please fix this and quickly!

Regretting rolling BH as my main as of right now.......

Level 50 dark 5 Powertech here. (Rolandd on Warriors of the Shadow)
Something Dark Side

phlowbies
12.23.2011 , 02:49 PM | #32
I've made a thread in the CS forums about this, hopefully we get a response.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...390#post689390

Go post up there and keep it bumped.

JovethGonzalez
12.23.2011 , 06:43 PM | #33 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.
Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.

phlowbies
12.23.2011 , 07:27 PM | #34
Except, it's not listed on there.

Krendor
12.23.2011 , 07:29 PM | #35
Just saying I'm in the same boat, it will be interesting how they fix this hopefully the quest just shows up in our log. Expecting us to go back fishing through npcs to find it wont be good.

Tristan_Clement
12.23.2011 , 08:11 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.
Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.
You're wrong. I have a male bounty hunter.

Edit: much appreciated.

JovethGonzalez
12.23.2011 , 08:14 PM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Tristan_Clement View Post
You're wrong. I have a male bounty hunter.
Please see my update that you have quoted

Teacosy
12.23.2011 , 08:26 PM | #38
any timeframe, as this is rather rediculous....

Kharbon
12.23.2011 , 08:53 PM | #39
Same thing for me, dark side.. chose dark side. No continuation of quest, can only do 2 dailies on ilum, everyone else gets 8.

I did get to tank a directive 7 run though, and wish I hadn't. 3 of the bosses were terribly bugged, one went immune/invincible and we all had to die to him to get him to reset. Another boss wouldn't drop out of combat even after a wipe. Pretty terrible. I've ran 9 FP's and only 3 of them went kinda smoothly with no major bugs. Not a solid percentage for BioWare.

Supreme Guard fight info below, how I managed it as a PT shield tech:

Spoiler

HungSoLoh
12.23.2011 , 09:13 PM | #40
Thanks for finally acknowledging this. It WAS NOT on the known bugs list until added yesterday. Considering there was alot of people with bug and it had been ongoing for 5-6days before is appauling. Now no eta, no fix.
::::: Nemesis :::::
| PvE Sith Oceanic Guild |
Calibre Raid Member Website HQ Site