Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Giskler
01.01.2012 , 01:44 PM | #351
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemonia View Post
Sith inquistors got a title, Sith Warriors got a title and Imperial Agents got a title after finishing Chapter 3.

No Bounty Hunter so far have got theirs, regardless if they are LS or DS.
I have my Relentless title. Its just that its given at the wrong point.

Turtlehed
01.01.2012 , 04:22 PM | #352
Worried about missing out on commendations ?

... I can't hit 50. I've run out of missions, Suck at PvP and Can't do the space missions because i'm a gimp.

Questing is my life, and im stuck on 49.5...

Krazzo
01.01.2012 , 05:23 PM | #353
Daily quests are your friend.. I hit 50 in 4 days played time and still had half a planet of quests to go. You probably skipped a lot of bonus objectives and quests. Illum does have 2 daily quests at wieght station worth 14k a pop... and super easy even with chapter 3 broken.

watey
01.01.2012 , 05:40 PM | #354
so i hit 50 today and was very confused when my classquest was gone after chapter 3...and now i read about this horrible issue...

seems like bioware really messed up with the quests...

there is also a horrible bug in the german client...also in the classquest of the bounty hunter... i didn't have much fun while leveling my bounty hunter and now i'm stuck...again!

fix this Bioware...and do it fast please for gods sake...

Kyronte
01.01.2012 , 05:43 PM | #355
Im also stuck with the bug, i have gone to Ilum and only can do 2 dailies, also no title and no more class quest for me.

Athilias
01.01.2012 , 05:45 PM | #356
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikalonius View Post
Thank you for posting this. I'm 34 now, and while Iím not there yet, I will be on the lookout for this issue. Already I had the bug where the Jedi Master didn't appear on the bridge of the Aurora and I had to go do quests for an hour and periodically check back, and re-kill trash. After two tries he and the padawan were finally there.
I had this same glitch and had to reset the quest 5 times. Then it glitched and even though I beat his padawan she kept healing him still. On top of that some of the enemies on that match could not be targetted by attacks, making them invincible to anything but Death from Above and flame thrower. It's probably one of the most bugged sections of a game I have ever played. The rocket jump didn't work much either.

Illusory
01.01.2012 , 05:45 PM | #357
Same problem here. No reply to my ticket either.

Sikale
01.01.2012 , 07:13 PM | #358
Im bugged as well been 50 for 5 days ....... I love being left behind friends and guild .
Sikale: MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile

Chillfactah
01.01.2012 , 07:48 PM | #359
Quote: Originally Posted by Noviru View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Path notes on the Test Server have an update in regards to this, under the "Imperial" section. You can find the notes here: 1.0.2 Patch Notes.

Thank you again for your patience as we work to correct this issue.
When is that patch going to live?...... ETA?

arggonuts
01.01.2012 , 08:02 PM | #360
Quote: Originally Posted by Chillfactah View Post
When is that patch going to live?...... ETA?
Tuesday as far as I know.

I wonder what will happen to us Bounty Hunters who have already completed Act 3?