Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarmoth
01.01.2012 , 04:46 AM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by Auilt View Post
There are 17 daily commendations available each day. 7 of them come from Belsavis. Doing the bonus series+dailies the first time on Belsavis gets you enough commendations for two mods. There are two more dailies you can do on Ilum as well. You can get 9/17 daily commendations from the daily quests as it is. We are unable to get 8 of them.

Stop whining and just do the dailies available. You can get a mod a day at the current rate instead of 2 mods/day. Not really game-breaking at this point.
yeah while everyone else is getting 3 mods a day. With us missing out on those 8 other comm's we're falling behind pretty quickly as each day goes by. It's a legitimate complaint for those who care about raiding. With us being that far behind some people will lose out on raid spots in their guilds because everyone else will be better geared.

So really think about that next time and yes it is game breaking because we have to wait to finish a story quest that was like it is now for months in beta and waiting 2 weeks after launch for a fix seems ridiculous while every other class gets to carry on. So dont be a troll and learn to think about things in the long run and not just short term.

Steaner
01.01.2012 , 04:55 AM | #342
And when will be this patch set? And will i get the quest if i choose light side answer?

Shammus
01.01.2012 , 05:06 AM | #343
having the same issue... I chose "i'm my own man" in the conversation. He said I will regret it , and I suppose I am.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

HayesC
01.01.2012 , 05:36 AM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemonia View Post
Or will we have to keep this thread alive until you sort out everything?
Without wishing to send this thread offtopic - what title? I know I'm missing a bunch of titles, but what LS Bunter title did I miss?

Steaner
01.01.2012 , 06:06 AM | #345
Anyone tried to choose the light option?

Nemonia
01.01.2012 , 07:19 AM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by HayesC View Post
Without wishing to send this thread offtopic - what title? I know I'm missing a bunch of titles, but what LS Bunter title did I miss?
Sith inquistors got a title, Sith Warriors got a title and Imperial Agents got a title after finishing Chapter 3.

No Bounty Hunter so far have got theirs, regardless if they are LS or DS.

RedSev
01.01.2012 , 07:32 AM | #347
Don't we get 'the Relentless' at some point?

CaptMalice
01.01.2012 , 11:06 AM | #348
I cant even get Darth Tormen to work. Its locked up as far as I can tell. Reckoning: Return to the Grand Assembly
Do not look too deeply in to the Abyss. You may not like what is staring back.

Remamian
01.01.2012 , 11:16 AM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by Shammus View Post
having the same issue... I chose "i'm my own man" in the conversation. He said I will regret it , and I suppose I am.
This...

Auilt
01.01.2012 , 12:40 PM | #350
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarmoth View Post
yeah while everyone else is getting 3 mods a day. With us missing out on those 8 other comm's we're falling behind pretty quickly as each day goes by. It's a legitimate complaint for those who care about raiding. With us being that far behind some people will lose out on raid spots in their guilds because everyone else will be better geared.

So really think about that next time and yes it is game breaking because we have to wait to finish a story quest that was like it is now for months in beta and waiting 2 weeks after launch for a fix seems ridiculous while every other class gets to carry on. So dont be a troll and learn to think about things in the long run and not just short term.
I think you're having a problem with mathematics.

There are 17 daily commendations available through daily quests on Ilum and Belsavis. You are able to get 9 of those 17. The mods cost 8 commendations. That means you can get 1 mod every day.

Everyone else can get 17 every day. 8 * 2 = 16. That means they can get 2 mods every day. What in the world are you talking about with 3 mods per day?

I'm not trolling and I did think about it. What you aren't thinking about is the bug is fixed in the patch. You all are ************ and moaning about an issue that is fixed and talking about how you can't get mods. Half the people in this thread probably assumed all dailies were broken for the BH and haven't done a single one since they hit 50. The other half are apparently too busy posting in this thread to do them. My point is shut your baby mouths and go do what you can do. It will be fixed in the next patch. There is no point continuing to post in this thread about how upset you are.

I need to go now. I'm doing my dailies today so I can go buy another purple mod.