Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Auilt
12.22.2011 , 09:13 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Valefor View Post
Silly question, how did you guys get passed the overpowered heal spamming supreme guards? Its driving me nuts.
Don't really remember to be honest with you, but it probably involved clever use of Concussion Missile, Electro Dart, and knockback interrupts via Jet Boost and talented Rocket Punch.

Divinicusx
12.22.2011 , 09:34 PM | #22
Stun one with conc missile burn the other.. let everything regen then burn the last. its was a fairly easy strat I used through most of the leveling process where more than 1 tough mob was encountered.

HungSoLoh
12.22.2011 , 11:38 PM | #23
I got a reply.. look at this BS.. says my issue is resolved?? Absolute crap after waiting so long. They just close out all tickets you make and move on.

Greetings Michael,

I am Protocol Droid R8-C8 and I have received your transmission regarding your issue with being stuck.

It seems here that your issue has been resolved. If you are still having this issue then please do get back to us and we will be more than happy to help with this query.

Galactic Support is our specialty...
Sincerely,

Protocol Droid R8-C8 (aka John)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service
::::: Nemesis :::::
| PvE Sith Oceanic Guild |
Calibre Raid Member Website HQ Site

Auilt
12.22.2011 , 11:40 PM | #24
Did you go to Ilum to see if they did fix it for you?

HungSoLoh
12.22.2011 , 11:50 PM | #25
The droid will not tlak to me on Vaiken, he will not give quest First Strike. My storyline has no advance. My companions will not advance the quest like they should when I board my ship. I cannot get the questline in ilum.

They have done NOTHING except make me even more angry. It's poor Customer Service. It's insulting to a paying community to have several tickets closed out with no fix or response worthy of reconsidering.

Innoe
12.23.2011 , 12:45 AM | #26
same here. I am dark 5 and have had a ticket in for 5 days. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

While my guild is progressing on Ilum, I am stuck twidling my thumbs.

On another note, this has been by far the buggiest game i have ever been in. Of the 6 hardmodes that are available, EVERY SINGLE 1 is bugged in one way or another. This game has been the final nail in the coffin of me buying an MMo at launch. Ill be waiting 3 to 6 months from now on.

Bioware, you got 3 more days to answer my petition in some way either my acknowledging the problem or fixing it or you will lose this customer.

demonskies
12.23.2011 , 02:40 AM | #27
boo to this crap, finished and hit brick wall after tormen, went to ilum and could pick up 2 daily quests at 2nd camp, woopidy doo. no transition or anything just played my video and then left me hanging. and theres no ship on the map to get back to him.
Callisto/50/Bodyguard Mercenary
Decimate/50/Annihilation Marauder

HungSoLoh
12.23.2011 , 04:05 AM | #28
Seems an awful lot of us with exactly the same issue.. Yet still no response from BW after 5 days.

Valefor
12.23.2011 , 07:54 AM | #29
Yep, I chose the non dark/light side option and im now stuck also. Ticket is in, cant wait to get copy/paste response from clueless support staff.

Vialator
12.23.2011 , 10:00 AM | #30
They do this to me with the Unload skill bug- close off the ticket with no response- the typical generic copy and paste protocol droid response- and when I make a post about it here- i get the same rubbish from the ppl here with a post saying to report it ingame- what a load of BOLLOCKS!!!
Huh?