Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
12.29.2011 , 11:04 AM | #251 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone, we understand your frustrations with this issue and, as I mentioned before, this is a high priority issue for our dev team and fix will be coming soon. Our hope is for this to be resolved for next week's maintenance, but we can't give a definitive time. Thank you for your patience in this.

EDIT: While you may follow the steps below, we definitely want players to choose their own path in their saga. Please rest assured that no matter what choice you make for your character, this issue will be resolved soon.

In the meantime, the current workaround is a preventative measure: In order to prevent this issue, players must look at every conversation option with Darth Tomen and always pick the one that shows they will get light side points in order to ensure mission progress.

Vunak
12.29.2011 , 11:17 AM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, we understand your frustrations with this issue and, as I mentioned before, this is a high priority issue for our dev team and fix will be coming soon. Our hope is for this to be resolved for next week's maintenance, but we can't give a definitive time. Thank you for your patience in this.

In the meantime, the current workaround is a preventative measure: In order to prevent this issue, players must look at every conversation option with Darth Tomen and always pick the one that shows they will get light side points in order to ensure mission progress.
The Known Issues thread has been updated in the Customer Service forums.
You know its great and all the Dev's know about the problem. But incompetence is not excusable. There should be a work around to allow us that have finished to go to Illum and do dailies. Give us something in return. This is beyond comprehension how such a big bug made it through to launch. I have to spend the remainder of my free month waiting to be able to play.....

You know the workaround would be great if people would have actually know about it before completing the quest. Maybe send a mass email to all BH's, wait that would take to much effort.

You know if you fix the issue before the maintenance there is a such thing as an emergency patch, and considering how game breaking this is... you get the point. I didn't bring this character to 50 just to have to wait a week to be able to play it again....
Kindred Rising
PVP-RP SITH

Mobiwang
12.29.2011 , 11:19 AM | #253

Thanks for some update. I really hope that it is, indeed, fixed next week. I'm already so far behind my guildies in Daily Commendations.

It sucks that the workaround is to play through a story path that I don't enjoy (even if it doesnt matter to me since Im already bugged).

Mobiwang
12.29.2011 , 11:22 AM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by Vunak View Post
You know its great and all the Dev's know about the problem. But incompetence is not excusable. There should be a work around to allow us that have finished to go to Illum and do dailies. Give us something in return. This is beyond comprehension how such a big bug made it through to launch. I have to spend the remainder of my free month waiting to be able to play.....

You know the workaround would be great if people would have actually know about it before completing the quest. Maybe send a mass email to all BH's, wait that would take to much effort.

You know if you fix the issue before the maintenance there is a such thing as an emergency patch, and considering how game breaking this is... you get the point. I didn't bring this character to 50 just to have to wait a week to be able to play it again....
Oh no, the sky is falling! There's NOTHING to do in this game other than farm dailies. Give me a break.

Get in on some PvP, Flashpoints, Operations, or go finish up old quests.

Nemonia
12.29.2011 , 11:47 AM | #255

High priority issue for months? Your joking right? This is a low priority issue for you, don't come here and tell us other things cause that's a lie.

Vunak
12.29.2011 , 12:33 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by Mobiwang View Post
Oh no, the sky is falling! There's NOTHING to do in this game other than farm dailies. Give me a break.

Way to be a &^* in a thread about lvl 50 BH's looking for answers. I have been doing PvP if you must know. I have done the Flashpoints. Operations are not in my frame of mind until the rest of my Guildies hit 50.

Bioware doesn't need your white knight attitude there capable of defending themselves. Nor do I need Mr. State the Obvious. Illum is the lvl 50 planet. For when not running Flashpoints. Doing Dailies is what you do in the mean time. Not everyone wants to run Huttball 24/7.
Kindred Rising
PVP-RP SITH

demoncrat
12.29.2011 , 12:40 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by Mobiwang View Post

We can only do 3 hardmode flashpoints.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

Joxur
12.29.2011 , 01:02 PM | #258
The sky is not falling, but this is more urgent than waiting for next weeks' patch.

demoncrat
12.29.2011 , 01:05 PM | #259
Quote: Originally Posted by Joxur View Post
The sky is not falling, but this is more urgent than waiting for next weeks' patch.
I wasted $150 on a collectors edition worth nothing but a stupid holo dancer, and now this.

EA/Bioware is where MMOs go to die.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

Sarmoth
12.29.2011 , 01:12 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by Joxur View Post
Bioware should have taken the time during beta to learn to hotfix things on the fly... hopefully we get compensation or alot of people will be pissed..