Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nemonia
12.29.2011 , 05:27 AM | #241
A week and a half since I encountered the problem myself and reported it, months since it was first reported in beta.

Jikahn
12.29.2011 , 05:44 AM | #242
Trying to save more souls (If you read this add the information to the end of your post so we can save people from this glitch).

To avoid the Bounty Hunter Act 3 Bug you must choose the light side option when given the choice to kill Darth Tormen or the Chancellor. Kill Darth Tormen. There are no long term consequences from this other than light side points.

Crackcarton
12.29.2011 , 06:11 AM | #243
Add one more to the list of bugged and pissed

DeckardCain
12.29.2011 , 06:55 AM | #244
And another one ....

Joxur
12.29.2011 , 08:19 AM | #245
Just got to level 50. FInished quest, chose dark side option, nothing afterward. Wandering around Ilum with no quest NPCs offering anything. This blows.

Buttered
12.29.2011 , 08:37 AM | #246
bump, bumping the thread in customer service about this too...its great they "know" about the issue, but its kind of up to us to make this the only issue worth fixing in their eyes...so i say...FIX IT
Oooh, it's the Juggernaut, b****!

demoncrat
12.29.2011 , 09:01 AM | #247
For those of us waiting what can do we for end game?

PVP?

Can we still do hard mode dungeons?
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

Razamanaz
12.29.2011 , 09:01 AM | #248
Just had the same thing happen to me yesterday just like everyone else. This really sux.
"KILLING IS JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PLANETARIUM PARADISE"
[WAR PIGS]

Ithril
12.29.2011 , 09:10 AM | #249
Finished quest, chose the light side option, nothing happened. Can't do the Ilum Daily, can do the Weekly. Another BH in my guild finished and had no issues (he also chose the light side option.) So I gather that while the quest seems to only impact BHs, it doesn't bother everyone.

Still, frustrating that I get a bag a day less than every other 50 in my guild.
Scoundrels Anonymous
A group of friends first, who happen to play MMOs together.

Remamian
12.29.2011 , 10:03 AM | #250
Had ticket in for over a week now, still nothing back just like everyone else. However i am finding myself making a spreadsheet of all the information on holocrons... i'm about 1/2 way through all of it, including their codex entry and number. But meh... want to finish the story!