Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hymzi
12.28.2011 , 06:56 PM | #231
Eta?!
Boohoo! :-D

Mauridius
12.28.2011 , 07:54 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Damageplan View Post
I will say this again, you make it sound as if this stops you from doing stuff in game when it doesn't. I have this bug myself, the only thing I am missing out on is 3 daily commendations. If this a game stopping bug? not at all, go do the dailies on belsavis and the 2-3 you can do on Ilum that don't require the quest unlock and you will be fine. so yes stop whining like little children!!
Well it stops you from completing the story so yes as far as the game goes it stops progress dead! The Ilum story is extremely important in terms of how the galaxy looks at that point and how the game may progress in the future.

The missing dailies are still a pain too.

Regardless of whether or not you consider this whining does not detract from this being a serious bug. People have a right to complain about a bug that was reported in September and has still to be addressed.

Remamian
12.28.2011 , 09:17 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings,

Unfortunately, we do not have a ETA for resolution of this issue.

However, I can assure you that this is a high priority and we will work on resolving this as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
on This other thread

Pallida
12.28.2011 , 09:57 PM | #234
This is crazy that a game so hyped on story.. Has a issue with the ENDING of a class story.

Whats even worse is this was reported back in sep..

I've been fine with the typical mmo launch bugs etc. But this one is stretching it just a little bit. Not sure how you can okay a launch knowing the ending of one of your classes story lines is broken..
Join Wrathverge (We are openly recruiting anyone who has pre-ordered) - http://www.swtor.com/guilds/251681/wrathverge

Froznic
12.28.2011 , 10:29 PM | #235
Sigh, I guess I'll come back in a month and see if you did anything. This ruined the game.

Hateon
12.29.2011 , 12:46 AM | #236
Broken here as well, ticket in for 48+ hours no response, I can deal with it as long as I'm reimbursed for the dailies I haven't been able to do due to the bug.....Bioware will reimburse I hope. Anything less would be terrible customer service seeing as this puts me behind in gear I should have been able to get.

demoncrat
12.29.2011 , 01:35 AM | #237
Finished final quest, no Ilum or D7. Thanks Bioware for this game stopping bug. I'll remember this next time you talk about the excellent quality of your games.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

preference
12.29.2011 , 02:06 AM | #238
i know posting this doesnt really help the issue much.... but regardless. I picked pretty much all Dark Side options with my Bounty Hunter and I too am stuck. I have no followup quest to head to Ilum. Its not the end of the world but it is certainly very frustrating because I can't quest there with my friends and start collecting the commendations to gear up from dailies.

I will say if Bioware doesnt fix this within a few days I am 100% done with the game. Yes I suppose they got my 60 dollars from buying the game but this is pretty bad. I am unsure how this even got past testing? Anyway rant over. Hope its fixed soon or they will have 1 less sub.

dayma
12.29.2011 , 04:55 AM | #239
I just got stuck last night also. I just figured I would add another post so that BW knows this is another person.....

GRRRRR

demonskies
12.29.2011 , 05:07 AM | #240
ahh put in ticket on the 22nd and still havent even get the standard copy paste response. luckily i check the forums every day to see them fix bugged nodes rather than broken classes.
Callisto/50/Bodyguard Mercenary
Decimate/50/Annihilation Marauder