Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Remamian
12.28.2011 , 10:29 AM | #191
Bump for relitivity, same issue here.

mrmojoz
12.28.2011 , 10:42 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by Buttered View Post
this game was made by chodes. that is all.
Bugs like this do suck, but not as much as some of the people playing the game it seems.

moochmooch
12.28.2011 , 10:49 AM | #193
Considering quiting this game. I think the game is great! But the manner they are handling this is VERY dissapoiting.
I submitted various tickets and all i ever get is an automatic response.
Customer support is a joke.

And I dont even mind having too wait for the fix, but some information on the matter would be nice. Cause I feel like we are being ignored on this subject.

Guess i will go grind some more warzones...
Ps. the pvp reward system is very unrewarding as well.
All i get are the same items over and over again
they must think my bh has 6 hands! and no head!

Wild
12.28.2011 , 11:02 AM | #194
I am rerolling today, lost interest in playing a bountyhunter now. a week without a single reply.

Them not sorting this issue or giving a timeframe or telling us we we compensated for all these missed commendations, thats enough for me.

Im sure I will have a new char at 50 before they fix this.

Beelzebud
12.28.2011 , 11:08 AM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.
Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.
Buddy, I'm not trying to be overtly rude, but come on... This is the only response we've had about this issue, and it is pointing us to a Known Issues thread that STILL has NOT been updated with this problem, even when trivial things like Jedi Flirting have been added to it.

This game isn't in beta anymore, start treating it like a retail product that people have blown christmas funds on.

Ooko
12.28.2011 , 11:22 AM | #196
im glad to se im not the only one with this problem.

i've been stuck on chapter 3 also like you guys and so far put in 5 tickets about it all just thrown away they dont seem to take it seriously we want to get our daily's....

everyday others get ahead couse they can do theirs but we cant......

Sarmoth
12.28.2011 , 11:40 AM | #197
just found out about this today :/ wtb a hotfix patch now so all of us can actually do something instead of QQ'ing while all of our guildies/friends go along in their story and slowly out gear us..

Mauridius
12.28.2011 , 11:55 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarmoth View Post
just found out about this today :/ wtb a hotfix patch now so all of us can actually do something instead of QQ'ing while all of our guildies/friends go along in their story and slowly out gear us..
It is not just the dailies that are an annoying loss, we are also unable to complete the Story on Ilum and we cannot do the bonus series on Belsavis.

Buttered
12.28.2011 , 11:56 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmojoz View Post
Bugs like this do suck, but not as much as some of the people playing the game it seems.
you must work for them

believe me my feedback was alot better 4 days ago, by now its just the frustration taking over so ****
Oooh, it's the Juggernaut, b****!

Mobiwang
12.28.2011 , 12:29 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Beelzebud View Post
Buddy, I'm not trying to be overtly rude, but come on... This is the only response we've had about this issue, and it is pointing us to a Known Issues thread that STILL has NOT been updated with this problem, even when trivial things like Jedi Flirting have been added to it.

This game isn't in beta anymore, start treating it like a retail product that people have blown christmas funds on.
"List updated on December 27th" my butt.