Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jikahn
12.27.2011 , 09:55 AM | #151
Where you decide to kill Darth Tormen or the Chancellor. AFAIK you have to choose the light side option. If you choose the neutral or dark side option you will get bugged.

TheNinjaboy
12.27.2011 , 09:58 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Jikahn View Post
Where you decide to kill Darth Tormen or the Chancellor.
thanks !

Mauridius
12.27.2011 , 09:58 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNinjaboy View Post
So at which dialog prompt do I pick LIGHT SIDE so I'm not bugged? lol
Pick the light side options throughout the conversation but be sure to kill the Darth above the Chancellor.

Good luck sir

Envor
12.27.2011 , 12:49 PM | #154
Sigh, this is still not fixed after the patch. It is not even mentioned in the known issues thread as they said they were "working on" to update.

Chaith
12.27.2011 , 12:52 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Envor View Post
Sigh, this is still not fixed after the patch. It is not even mentioned in the known issues thread as they said they were "working on" to update.

Confirmed ..

/rage

edit: There's always next patch.

Opportunity credit cost from not having Ilum dailies is probably in the millions.

Lorpe
12.27.2011 , 01:13 PM | #156
Why dont they just insert a NPC that gives the Quest to all lvl 50 players... That would solve that problem easily.

Sanctuss
12.27.2011 , 01:20 PM | #157
I've already missed out on 4 days worth of daily commendations from Ilum and it's pissing me off...

Just one update? Please?
Vanguard of the Republic

Durzaka
12.27.2011 , 02:24 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauridius View Post
Pick the light side options throughout the conversation but be sure to kill the Darth above the Chancellor.

Good luck sir
Quote:
Where you decide to kill Darth Tormen or the Chancellor. AFAIK you have to choose the light side option. If you choose the neutral or dark side option you will get bugged.
So is killing the Darth the Light side or the dark side choice?

Is it pick all lightside the entire conversation, or just lightside for the last choice?
Durzaka Retribution

Nemonia
12.27.2011 , 02:47 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanctuss View Post
I've already missed out on 4 days worth of daily commendations from Ilum and it's pissing me off...

Just one update? Please?
On the 9th day myself

Stolic
12.27.2011 , 02:53 PM | #160
Same issue here. can not do Ilum dailies. however, i was able to do D7 when group shared the quest for it. And, while it isn't a fix, belsavius bonus series does give daily commendations so im not completely unable to progress. Still a bummer though.