Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GREVANT
12.27.2011 , 09:08 AM | #141
I'm not even going to quote, or argue with what others have said. This just flat out sucks, and the patch notes are just more salt in the already huge wound. I am seriously just enraged to see some of the minor things they patched up, while this should come across as much more urgent... I just, I couldn't believe what I was reading this morning.

Jikahn
12.27.2011 , 09:13 AM | #142
Mauridius, dude seriously you haven't contributed one construct post in this entire thread (I checked). I posted in this thread 2 posts after you first post. All you've done is moan. Now I'm looking to see if there is an ignore feature on this forum.

You have no idea what programming, anything, entails. I do. I don't have time to give you a comp sci class. Just because you can point to the UI and say clicking *A* or *B* causes *C*, doesn't mean it's easy to find the actual logic error. I know its hard to wrap your head around that, but there is a lot going on after you make that click that you never see and it does cause innumerable lines of code to be executed.

Dextral
12.27.2011 , 09:16 AM | #143
I would strongly suggest to first go and test in game if the problem still exists, before complaining about patch notes.

It is common that changes are missing from patch notes, simply because the one writing them forgot to put them in or didn't know about them, so it is safer to check things like this in game.
Just M.
-= FLATLINERS =-

Mauridius
12.27.2011 , 09:22 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Jikahn View Post
Dude seriously you haven't contributed one construct post in this entire thread (I checked). I posted in this thread 2 posts after you first post. All you've done is moan. Now I'm looking to see if there is an ignore feature on this forum.

You have no idea what programming, anything, entails. I do. I don't have time to give you a comp sci class. Just because you can point to the UI and say clicking *A* or *B* causes *C*, doesn't mean it's easy to find the actual logic error. I know its hard to wrap your head around that, but there is a lot going on after you make that click that you never see and it does cause innumerable lines of code to be executed.
Simply brilliant, it does not call innumerable lines of code. The debug from a developer machine will show them where the code is breaking down, it does not simply produce a million lines of code and shrug. Applying a fix to a broken mission is as simple as coding gets, you are simply missing a trigger.

The issue a developer will have with this bug will actually be with those users whom have completed the mission and will no longer activate that trigger.

Like I have said in other posts this is not a development/testing issue it is a priority issue. They are fixing bugs they believe are a higher priority than this one.

Oh and like the many others in this thread we have the right to complain that no fix has been applied. As countless people have already said, this bug was found in Beta and a fix is still not here! The only reason this thread is not bloated with even more BH's is that the majority of the population is still in the middle of their stories

Nemonia
12.27.2011 , 09:24 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Dextral View Post
I would strongly suggest to first go and test in game if the problem still exists, before complaining about patch notes.

It is common that changes are missing from patch notes, simply because the one writing them forgot to put them in or didn't know about them, so it is safer to check things like this in game.
If they fixed it they would have made an official post about it. Which means they value the baby names a lot more than fixing major bugs. Good job BioWare, your great at prioritizing!

Utop
12.27.2011 , 09:34 AM | #146
Any feedback at all would be amazing on this issue.

Jikahn
12.27.2011 , 09:43 AM | #147
They've posted a couple times in this thread. Apparently the Sith Inquisitors have a show stopper too. Wonder if they are related somehow?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=69110

HungSoLoh
12.27.2011 , 09:43 AM | #148
Still no fix. Still no word on a fix. This is GAME BREAKING for us.

Give us a new response please.. I cant believe this STILL has not been fixed. We are now waay behind other players and friends. It's a real slap in the face.
::::: Ordo Imperialis :::::
| PvE Begeren Colony |
Stormfyre Member Website HQ Site

Eilyahpo
12.27.2011 , 09:48 AM | #149
Unbelievable...................................... ......

TheNinjaboy
12.27.2011 , 09:52 AM | #150
So at which dialog prompt do I pick LIGHT SIDE so I'm not bugged? lol