Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hench
12.19.2011 , 10:24 PM | #1
Ok so I finished my class quest for Act 3 yesterday and after I finished talking to Darth Tormen he did not send me on to Vaiken Spacedock to continue on to Ilum. Either I missed another quest giver on the Tyrant or it just bugged out for me. I am Lightside and had been hearing that Darkside was bugged. Is anyone else stuck like this? I wants my daily quests on Ilum!
Soraka

Space Goat Unicorn

Ziarre
12.19.2011 , 10:33 PM | #2
Same story for me, Tickets been in for 4 days now...Though i am Dark 5..so the opposite of you..still waiting for a response sucks because i cannot move forward into ilum to do daily's
Bounty Hunter Healing!

Hench
12.19.2011 , 10:49 PM | #3
Its strange because my friends are both BH and went lightside at end and didnt get bugged out. Really hope you fix this soon Bioware, its not like Im stuck leveling but still sucks.
Soraka

Space Goat Unicorn

Rikalonius
12.20.2011 , 12:32 AM | #4
Thank you for posting this. I'm 34 now, and while Iím not there yet, I will be on the lookout for this issue. Already I had the bug where the Jedi Master didn't appear on the bridge of the Aurora and I had to go do quests for an hour and periodically check back, and re-kill trash. After two tries he and the padawan were finally there.

Hench
12.21.2011 , 02:29 AM | #5
Please look into this Bioware this may not be that noticeable as there as so few 50s right not but once most BH's get stuck youre going to have a lot more of a headache.
Soraka

Space Goat Unicorn

phlowbies
12.21.2011 , 04:22 AM | #6
Stuck here as well. Sucks. Chose dark side.

Reaversfall
12.21.2011 , 10:11 AM | #7
I finished mine and went light side so I wasn't stuck luckily, but do BH not get a title when they finish their class quests?

AutoCocker
12.21.2011 , 10:36 AM | #8
Light Side here and it worked fine for me. Though the battle area itself had a lot of mob bugs. Seems like this may be a Dark Side choice issue for whatever reason that's causing it to bug out.

phlowbies
12.21.2011 , 07:35 PM | #9
Another guildie just hit the same thing. Would be real nice if this issue got some coverage, since it's kinda crappy.

Ziarre
12.21.2011 , 08:00 PM | #10
/agree

I cannot move onto ilum to do daily's OR do directive 7 as it seems you have to finish the story to go there.. Couldn't get in today and that's the only thing i can think of that wouldn't allow me to go in. submitted a ticket 6 days ago...its been elevated witch probably means they will look at it when they get to it...Next patch....
Bounty Hunter Healing!