Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF RD-07A Vendetta Jacket

SumZed
10.31.2012 , 09:26 PM | #1
More specifically, this one:
http://www.torhead.com/item/8lMoakB/...endetta-jacket

I have everything else that I need from the set, only the jacket missing.

I know there was one posted a few weeks back on GTN, but at a whopping 2.5 million creds
I am willing to negotiate the price, but not at an outrageous amount like that, especially for a lvl 45 item.

If you have or know someone who has, and is willing to sell (obviously not bound) either message me @Jukie, or through the thread.

Thanks!

SumZed
11.14.2012 , 03:14 PM | #2
STILL looking!!!

If anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who has one and is selling
please mail me in-game or pst me while I'm online

again, IGN: Jukie

AlixMV
11.14.2012 , 04:06 PM | #3
I'll try to remember to take a look at my Armormech schematics next time I'm online, but no promises. My memory has been sieve-like recently. lol

Out of curiosity, have you done any research to see if it's on the GTN and, if so, what it goes for? Is the schematic being sold but not the finished item?

If the schematic is for sale on the GTN and I don't have it already, I'd be willing to purchase the schem if the price is reasonable (but if it's going for, like, tens of thousands of credits, I'd be less inclined to do so). But if you've already done some of the legwork, that'll save me from having to do it in order to fulfill your request.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi

TalonKorr
11.14.2012 , 07:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
I'll try to remember to take a look at my Armormech schematics next time I'm online, but no promises. My memory has been sieve-like recently. lol

Out of curiosity, have you done any research to see if it's on the GTN and, if so, what it goes for? Is the schematic being sold but not the finished item?

If the schematic is for sale on the GTN and I don't have it already, I'd be willing to purchase the schem if the price is reasonable (but if it's going for, like, tens of thousands of credits, I'd be less inclined to do so). But if you've already done some of the legwork, that'll save me from having to do it in order to fulfill your request.
Each class has an orange quality set that is meant to be worn together. For Jedi Knights its the Jedi Battlelord's set, for operatives it's the RD-07A Vendetta set (have the full set on my operative). These sets become available in the mid 40's and round out being fully equippable at 50 with the last piece, the pants. They are world (as in anywhere in tor off of appropriate level) drops and require a lot of farming, or luck in searching the GTN. The chestpiece ranges in the 1 mill to 1.2 mill range on average. There are no schematics, it's not craftable.
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Adrams/Feesh/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

VigDiath
11.14.2012 , 07:21 PM | #5
That is nuts how much that would be sold for. Apparently I need to do some farming!
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

AlixMV
11.14.2012 , 08:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
Each class has an orange quality set that is meant to be worn together. For Jedi Knights its the Jedi Battlelord's set, for operatives it's the RD-07A Vendetta set (have the full set on my operative). These sets become available in the mid 40's and round out being fully equippable at 50 with the last piece, the pants. They are world (as in anywhere in tor off of appropriate level) drops and require a lot of farming, or luck in searching the GTN. The chestpiece ranges in the 1 mill to 1.2 mill range on average. There are no schematics, it's not craftable.
Ah, okay, cool. Thanks!

Best of luck to the OP, then. Sounds like you need to try the GTN.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi

Jadenn
11.17.2012 , 01:34 PM | #7
saw a guy named Enragedlemon on the imperial side selling it for 2mil in chat. May wanna get ahold of him.
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant