Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire: Returning player(s) looking for guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Empire: Returning player(s) looking for guild

Tivel
10.31.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1
I used to play on the Terenatek (sp?) Server (name was Cyran Prime) with a lot of friends, recently some of us have decided to come back to the game and are currently in the process of reinstalling the client. We're not looking for a huge 100+ player guild, we would prefer to be in a guild that is just starting out or a smaller one that's progressing. I can provide a Teamspeak 3 Server if the guild needs one, with custom IP, ranks, icons, and pretty much anything. Here is the kind of guild we're looking for:

• Guild that has a focus on PvP of all types, Flashpoints, and Raids
  • One that doesn't mind having a crazy conversation in guild chat or voice chat
  • A smaller guild that is just starting out (not necessary but would really prefer it)
  • One that keeps politics and religion away from the game

Also, I will not be able to get in a voice chat if that's required (unless we use mine) with the guild, as you probably picked up, I host my own TS server and game servers, so I'll be staying in mine. Which is why I would prefer to just to increase the size of mine and pay for a new guilds Teamspeak Server so I can continue to use mine, and so that guild could have a Teamspeak Server for PvP, Raids, or whatever.

EDIT: If you would like to know something else just shoot me a PM, I'll stay on the forums until the client is downloaded. Also forgot to mention I ALMOST have a War Hero Sorc and a 40 something Mara, if that makes a difference.

SoyChulo
11.01.2012 , 12:32 AM | #2
Give us a shout. Check my sig out for more info. We've got smaller guild with only quality players. Our members love playing all facets of the game.
<E> Guild - Progression raiding
Fun, casual or hard-core, players feel free to apply

leegrisham
11.01.2012 , 09:31 AM | #3
You might check out distrubance, we all ready have a voice server though - you would need to jump in when we are doing raids and coordinate play.

You can check us out here
or
getdisturbed.guildportal.com